Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was more asking about IV/nature values.
Do you mean how Buckert's guide has all the highest stat listings for negative, neutral and positive natures? If you want to find that information yourself you can just play around with PS!'s damage calculator. I have no idea what level shiny Xern / Yve are being given away at but for example let's say they're level 70:

nature: HP | Atk | Def | SpA | SpD | Spe

positive: 278 | 231 | 174 | 231 | 179 | 181
neutral: 278 | 210 | 159 | 210 | 163 | 165
negative: 278 | 189 | 143 | 189 | 146 | 148

negative speed with a 0 IV is 128

Do you mean how Buckert's guide has all the highest stat listings for negative, neutral and positive natures? If you want to find that information yourself you can just play around with PS!'s damage calculator. I have no idea what level shiny Xern / Yve are being given away at but for example let's say they're level 70:

nature: HP | Atk | Def | SpA | SpD | Spe

positive: 278 | 231 | 174 | 231 | 179 | 181
neutral: 278 | 210 | 159 | 210 | 163 | 165
negative: 278 | 189 | 143 | 189 | 146 | 148

negative speed with a 0 IV is 128
According to Serebii's list of the events, shiny Xerneas, shiny Yveltal, and Zygarde are received at level 100.

Does anyone know what the message is if a Vivid Scent is used on a Pokémon with an Impish nature in Pokémon XD (i.e. "The door to [Pokémon]'s heart opened up a lot")? I'm guessing it's not "a lot," as according to this, Impish is one of the natures that is least affected by cologne.

EDIT: Apparently it is "a lot"...

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So for getting Regigigas in Omega Ruby / Alpha Saphhire, do you have to actually capture the ingame Regis, or can you just transfer them and catch Regigigas that way? Asking because gamefreak actually made a battle spot tournament where Regigigas is good >___>

So for getting Regigigas in Omega Ruby / Alpha Saphhire, do you have to actually capture the ingame Regis, or can you just transfer them and catch Regigigas that way? Asking because gamefreak actually made a battle spot tournament where Regigigas is good >___>
Just use any regis.

You might have to catch Regice, as I'm not sure if Regigigas' encounter is triggered if Regice is still in the Island Cave or not, but as long as you've a nicknamed Regice holding an ice related item (Never-Melt Ice, Castelliacone, Snowball) along with Regirock and Registeel in your party before 20:00 on your 3DS clock, (it doesn't appear during the night for some reason) the game doesn't care where the golems come from. Same is true for the other Legendary Pokemon unlocked by having specific Pokemon in your party.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can the GBA Pokemon games trade with other G3 games of different languages, for example, a English Emerald trading with a Japanese Emerald?

Can the GBA Pokemon games trade with other G3 games of different languages, for example, a English Emerald trading with a Japanese Emerald?
Nope, you can't trade between a Generation III English game and a Generation III Japanese game.

Last edited:
Just finished pokemon X after finally breaking down and buying a 3DS. Is there a current thread to help with friend codes? Found one, but last post was 2013.

Is there a better way to make friends? Kind of a shy guy, so always do terrible at these things.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just finished pokemon X after finally breaking down and buying a 3DS. Is there a current thread to help with friend codes? Found one, but last post was 2013.

Is there a better way to make friends? Kind of a shy guy, so always do terrible at these things.
If you just need friend codes for the Friend Safari and/or multi partners in the Battle Maison then the best way to accumulate them is by hanging out in the Wi-Fi forum like D_what suggested. By helping people out you'll slowly fill your friends list with codes which can be used.

If you need specific friend safari's then you can try asking in the Wi-Fi forum's Simple Questions thread, however the chances of someone with the right safari replying are low. You're better off checking out r/FriendSafari on reddit which is probably the biggest community dedicated to that on the internet.

If you just generally want to make friends then that's another topic altogether which probably isn't answered best on a Pokemon forum, lol. I know the Orange Islands community is really inclusive and you can get to know all the regulars really well just by hanging out on their IRC channel so maybe give that a try!

Thanks for the advice. Just feels awkward asking for friends at random. Heck, even my face book only has people I know personally on it. Seems like for now I'll just work on the dex, but when things are ready I'll go safari hunting in reddit (unless I make a few friends here... Wonder if IRC is possible with an IPod?).

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
For the Hoppa event going on at McDonalds, how do you go about downloading it since the NZ app was discontinued? Do you go in range of the wireless and select "get via wireless" from Mystery Gift? Or select "Get via Internet"?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I ran from the legendary bird Moltres. How do I get it to respawn? I beat the elite four again and the dex is still saying area unknown.
What game are you playing? If you are playing one of the earlier games, then it's gone for good. If you are playing a more recent game, it depends. The fact of the matter is we cannot really help you unless you tell us what game you are playing. :|

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Last edited:
I'm playing pokemon colosseum and I can't decide if typhlosion or entei is better here are my sets on them and I have a question on a feraligatr set as well and should I teach shadow ball to ho-oh or metagross
Typlosion: Rash I really don't like the nature can anybody think of a better one for this one
flamethrower
Focus Punch
Sunny Day
Protect and I'm not using hidden power
Entei: Modest
Calm Mind
Flamethrower
Sunny Day or Protect or Solarbeam and still not using hidden power
Feraligatr: Brave and can I use quiet?
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Earthquake if ho-oh used shadowball if not then I use Iron Tail
Iron tail or hyperbeam or I use focus Punch which then that replaces iron tail for good
Plz read everything and reply soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)