Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a cloner, PM me if you can help.

Edit: For trade Hong Kong Diancie codes. Looking for someone who can softreset Diancie on a japanese game/system.

I appreciate this so much Fluke, thank you. Its about my living dex. I need 135 Pokemon cloned, only one copy each tho. Is that doable for you?

Really you have no idea he much youre helping out.

I appreciate this so much Fluke, thank you. Its about my living dex. I need 135 Pokemon cloned, only one copy each tho. Is that doable for you?

Really you have no idea he much youre helping out.
Well, it's going to take a very long time but I can do it. I'll let you know when I'm home, and I'll try to do as much as I can.

Just an FYI, this type of job will take several hours of constant trading (I'd be surprised if it was under 10... 405 back and forths is insane...).
Are you sure you need them all cloned, and if so, it's probably time to learn to clone.
Yes, I know how long it's going to take. I accepted because I want to help this person out. I remember when I finally had my own living dex completed, I also needed a lot of clones which I wanted and needed really badly. I'm okay with offering some of my time to do someone a favor, especially since I know how important it can be for someone.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, this type of job will take several hours of constant trading (I'd be surprised if it was under 10... 405 back and forths is insane...).
Are you sure you need them all cloned, and if so, it's probably time to learn to clone.
Omg .com please don't make fluke change his/her mind -.-

Why can't you accept that he/she is willibg to help someone out. I mean, it is his/her oen choice. And I need it really badly, you have no idea. We need to appreciate this kind of people who are constantly doing huge favors for persons. Like this you are stopping people from doing good things -.-

Edit: Thank you Fluke :DDD

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Omg .com please don't make fluke change his/her mind -.-

Why can't you accept that he/she is willibg to help someone out. I mean, it is his/her oen choice. And I need it really badly, you have no idea. We need to appreciate this kind of people who are constantly doing huge favors for persons. Like this you are stopping people from doing good things -.-

Edit: Thank you Fluke :DDD
Wow... Calm down...
  1. I wasn't saying not to appreciate the offer of help, just to alert BOTH parties to the magnitude of the task.
  2. While I'll admit I was trying to change Flukes mind on the matter, since quite frankly I think it is a ludicrous request..., I never said not to, just offered information.
Yes, I know how long it's going to take. I accepted because I want to help this person out. I remember when I finally had my own living dex completed, I also needed a lot of clones which I wanted and needed really badly. I'm okay with offering some of my time to do someone a favor, especially since I know how important it can be for someone.
Ok.

Sorry didnt mean to come off like that. Really sorry .com. But I really didnt want Flukes mind changed.

Fluke can you hit me up when you are ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)