DOU Doubles OU Fall Seasonal GRAND FINAL [won by KyleCole]

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Predicting Stratos to win the first set, then Kyle to regain his composure and take the whole thing.

Good luck to both players though, a very deserving finals n_n

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Stratos vs KyleCole

taking predictions to a whole new level yooooooooo

Game 1: Stratos plays well but gets hit by a critical flinch (or maybe a critical hit that makes him flinch?). At the end he needs his own set of hax to win, but fails to get it, losing the match.
Game 2: Fairly back-and-forth, but KyleCole eventually comes out on top by making a major prediction somewhere around the 11th turn. From there he just needs to make the safe plays to ultimately take home the Seasonal.
Game 3: There is no game 3 you nitwit

I would like to beat Level 51 in the respect of predictions so I predict
Game 1: Fair game between Kyle and Stratos but Kyle ends up taking it
Game 2: Stratos fucks Kyle up really hard
Game 3: Kyle doesn't regain his composure and Stratos takes the first set
Game 4: Kyle comes back and wins barely
Game 5: Stratos chokes and gives it to Kyle

Ohhhh boy. As long as he trains his pokemon well enough and uses thunder wave, I predict Kylecole. Can't say that for sure though, this is going to be one of the closest sets. Great matchup for finals.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
[11/27/15, 11:20:46 PM] Kyle Cole: just lemme know when
[11/27/15, 11:21:07 PM] Kyle Cole: if you push til after spl draft you can just have the win tbh

we're playing the day after the spl draft :)

just kidding it'll be next weekend bc i didnt have time to prep over thanksgiving break, sorry for being this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)