The Workshop

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Hi, can someone make a banner for the PU Pokemon Matchmaking Project? http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-pokemon-matchmaking-v2-week-9-piloswine.3550538/.

The banner should have:
1. The name "PU Pokemon Matchmaking' on the top of the banner
2. A picture of a Piloswine and Roselia working together (preferably below the PU Pokemon Matchmaking text)

That's all! I don't mind how you picture both the Piloswine and Roselia working together. Thanks!
will do

p2

Banned deucer.
Hi, would somebody be able to help out and make a banner for the OU Role Compendium?

I'm not looking for anything totally specific, maybe involving the S and A+/A ranks in OU, here's the VR thread for reference. I'm being quite vague, but this place has surely gotta be more creative than me, ty in advance

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I can take up on your request, fleggumfl. Not working on anything else atm and don't mind the vagueness since I am very creative by nature. Plenty of S and A+ mons to work with too!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP, we now have several vacant requests!

Hello! I've got a thread that could use some love. The Other Metas Teambuilding Shop currently sports a banner I made out of logo text, but I would love to have an original piece instead. Right now I have a Klink next to the banner, but feel free to use another Pokemon(s).

As for the art direction itself, I'm not that picky, so long as you capture the essence of a repair/mechanic shop. Edit: Actually, after talking to arhops I think I do have more direction to add.
&Eevee General: tbh, I keep seeing a rhydon with a wrench fsr
&Eevee General: and I kinda want it to be gritty and greasy, not all bright and clean like most banners
Made an attempt at this point since it's currently the oldest and no development has been made in a month

Eevee General

Hello Everyone :). I'm Creator of Chaos and one of the 5 Co-managers of this thread here The Smogon OU game. And I would like to request updated cover art if it is at all possible.

The Premise is simple create a hard game based on the OU tier while have some fun along the way. Basically the game is designed to teach competive pokemon while poking fun.
showing that elitistism and perfection are the only ways to win.

The art preferably should look like a Game cover with similar text to the one previous but new pokemon that reflect the current OU meta such as talonflame, landowners T, Sableye, clef and manaphy. These we just ideas tho and the artist is free to change the mons. A standard banner is also acceptable if cover art can't be done

If you have any questions pm me.

Edit: hope I did this request correct

Hello Everyone :). I'm Creator of Chaos and one of the 5 Co-managers of this thread here The Smogon OU game. And I would like to request updated cover art if it is at all possible.

The Premise is simple create a hard game based on the OU tier while have some fun along the way. Basically the game is designed to teach competive pokemon while poking fun.
showing that elitistism and perfection are the only ways to win.

The art preferably should look like a Game cover with similar text to the one previous but new pokemon that reflect the current OU meta such as talonflame, landowners T, Sableye, clef and manaphy. These we just ideas tho and the artist is free to change the mons. A standard banner is also acceptable if cover art can't be done

If you have any questions pm me.

Edit: hope I did this request correct
Heh, this sounds like a really cool request! So would you want just one pokemon on the box cover, or is there a specific one that you think would fit best? Also, do you want the back cover and the text around both sides to be changed at all?

Heh, this sounds like a really cool request! So would you want just one pokemon on the box cover, or is there a specific one that you think would fit best? Also, do you want the back cover and the text around both sides to be changed at all?
Thanks for responding :) I really appreacite it

The pokemon on the cover should be the face of OU. One of the S ranks (Zard X, Sableye, Clef, manaphy probably leaning towards Zard X and Clef) would fit perfectly. Heck if your bold your bold you could fit multiple on. I'll leave that one up to you as long as its an S rank :)

As for back cover remove the banned pokemon and add OU stuff. Maybe fit gothitelle there cause she's a rage inducer otherwise go nuts and do what you think is best :). I would probably keep the talon mirror match and Stealth rock image tho as there hilarious. Text can probably stay the same at this point just update it to include ORAS. Move it around to fit whatever you design, If you can find something elitist to add to it you can do that to. I look foward to your work if you decide to do it.

Edit: replace ''Sucking - - - -'' in the warning section Noob Crushing instead. Cant believe Nobody picked up on that for over a year. Even I missed it lol
Edit: update the ''hide behind our banshield from moves like'' section and the 6 moves it reference's in the Description text to: ''Hide behind our banshield from tactics like -swagplay -Evasion, -Baton Pass and -OHKO move's while never dealing with Aegisslash or Greninja again. But Shadow Tag and Talonflame are fine because we said so''.

Hello everyone! Im revamping the "What's his last?" project, and I tought that a new banner would be awesome to give it some fresh air.

Basically, the project is about gueesing wich would someone's last mon like in DPP.

Im looking for a funny banner, a guy trying to guess the last mon would be nice.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
So my request is a banner for my PU Type Cores thread, which I was thinking about a simple yet effective banner with three varying types that synergize well (something like this: http://i.imgur.com/NkLOEE3.png which is the UU's thread banner; shoutouts to metaphysical). I don't really have anything in particular in mind so whoever wants to take this on has free reign to pick what mons, but I want the types to be of "common type synergy" i.e. Fire-Water-Grass, Psychic-Dark-Fighting, Fairy-Dragon-Steel, etc. (although the latter isn't common at all in PU but I just was giving examples). Thanks in advance and hopefully my request isn't too terribly time consuming :/

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
So my request is a banner for my PU Type Cores thread, which I was thinking about a simple yet effective banner with three varying types that synergize well (something like this: http://i.imgur.com/NkLOEE3.png which is the UU's thread banner; shoutouts to metaphysical). I don't really have anything in particular in mind so whoever wants to take this on has free reign to pick what mons, but I want the types to be of "common type synergy" i.e. Fire-Water-Grass, Psychic-Dark-Fighting, Fairy-Dragon-Steel, etc. (although the latter isn't common at all in PU but I just was giving examples). Thanks in advance and hopefully my request isn't too terribly time consuming :/
I got chu. I'll probably finish it this weekend hopefully

Reactions: nv
I'm going to be rebooting an OU project thread called threat cores sometime next week tho I'll be renaming it to break this team. And I was hoping someone could do a banner. Original thread is here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/threat-cores.3547592/ for curious onlookers. Anyway I'm not to thused with what people come up as long as it has a I will break you vibe or a feeling of ominousness to it and it has the words ''Break this team''. Tho I would love to see something like a mega-sableye and Gothitelle quavering in Fear while something like a mega Diancie goes on a rampage.

Hopefulle the request is not to difficult but please if you need more Info PM me

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
I'm going to be rebooting an OU project thread called threat cores sometime next week tho I'll be renaming it to break this team. And I was hoping someone could do a banner. Original thread is here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/threat-cores.3547592/ for curious onlookers. Anyway I'm not to thused with what people come up as long as it has a I will break you vibe or a feeling of ominousness to it and it has the words ''Break this team''. Tho I would love to see something like a mega-sableye and Gothitelle quavering in Fear while something like a mega Diancie goes on a rampage.

Hopefulle the request is not to difficult but please if you need more Info PM me
I'll see what I can do! I'll hopefully send you a sketch around Wednesday/Thursday of next week probably~ Quite busy right now but I would like to get it done!

k i got the base sketch done, lmk if you need any changes to it~

I like it :D. Can't wait to see it coloured :). About the only thing I would add is cracks on sabs diamond and a bruise or 2 on goth otherwise I'm happy. Keep up the good artwork and take as long you need :).

Be hilarious if one of them said ''she's pissed'' lol but it's not needed if your busy

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok Twerkerella I really like your art and since my last request was kind of shut down, I was wondering if you would be willing to "replace" that request with a request to do a banner for my PU Matchmaking thread as it is in need of one lol. I was thinking of something with like Floatzel riding Zebstrika / Bouffalant (both are very good partners for Floatzel so whichever is easier to draw / color works for me) and "PU Matchmaking" in a somewhat fancy style of writing (think calligraphy) if possible. Thanks in advance and where is your art thread hope this isn't too much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)