CAP 21 CAP 21 - Name Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Madamphora

idk it just looks like a female-only species (and it's a Yilx design c'mon). Mad + Madam + Amphora.

WIP

Vasludge

Derived from "vase" and "sludge"

Proununciation: VAY-sluhj
IPA:

Claymire

Derived from "clay" and "mire," referring to the urn and CAP 21's swamp-like appearance. Similar to "claymore."

Pronunciation: KLAY-my-ur
IPA:

Last edited:
WIP:

Muckqarius

muh-quar-i-us

Muck (Slime, Sludge) + Aquarius (Astrological Sign, Water Bearer, usually associated with pots.)

Edit: added WIP to fit to rules. split between Meek and Muck, lose the poison reference, but emphasizes the personality

Last edited:
WIP

Wetrify

Pronounced: WET-ri-FY

Wet + Petrify

It looks pretty damp and it's also a rock type. End of thought process.

Igneouslime

Pronounced IG-ne-US-lime

Igneous + Slime

Igneous is one of the three types of rock and it's a slime girl.

Last edited:
Wip

Ewwer

Pronounced : Oo-Were

From Ewer, a type of vase that looks similar to the design and eww, as in ewww what is that

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
WIP

Urnoxious

Pronunciation:
"Er-Nox-Shuss" (sounds oddly like "Obnoxious" lol)

Combination of "Urn" + "Noxious"

Got my other two done!!!

Toxous

Pronunciation:
Tox-sus

Combination of toxic(which relates to its Poison-type / color of the container) + viscous (which explains the gooey-like substance that makes up the mon's body)

Viscowlom

Pronunciation:
Vis-cow-loam

Combination of viscous (the sticky-like quality of the body) + bowl (a container) + venom (explains the purple hue of the mon)*

*happens to include "cowl" which helps the whole "evil" feel as a cowl is commonly associted with like thieves, rogues, etc.

First time I have ever contributed at all to CAP bar voting, so bear with me and my horrible names.

Last edited:
WIP

Constaine
Pronounced: Kon-Stayn
Combo of 'Contain' and 'Stain' since for me the base is containing purity and the mega looks like it's been stained by evil.

Poitson
Pronounced: Poyt-Son
Combo of 'Pot' and 'Poison' this is pretty self-explanantory.

Repositox
Pronounced: Ri-Poh-Zi-Toks
Combo of 'Repository' and 'Toxic' a repository is a thing where things are stored, and CAP21 stores a toxic slime-girl.

People like the mon names i can come up for some of their fakemon so I thought of joining this one.

Unsee

so smart me, enjoy book so much
is an Artist
WIP

Malichalice

"MAL-i-CHAL-iss"
A conglomeration of "Malice" and "Chalice." I've been trying to find the most seamless way to fit the two together but it's proven quite difficult.

There's also a connotation of the feminine "Alice."

Another option is
Malchemy
"MAL-kem-ee"
A combination of "Mal" (the Latin root meaning 'bad') and "Alchemy."

Last edited:
WIP

Oozone
oo-Zone
I combined the words "Ooz" and "Zone" due to the fact it is a poison type and the pot is its "Zone"

Another one:
Slynhide
Sly-in-hide
From the words "Slime," "Sly" and most importantly, "cyanide." The "Hide" part references the rock solid jar which...it hides in!

Despotox
Despot-tox

Combination of "Despot," "pot," and the beginning of the word "toxic." The Despot part also references it's cruel nature as a poison type!

Last edited:
WIP
Jarlot

Jar + Harlot
/'d͡ʒɑɹ lət/

Ceramick
Ceramic + "Ick"
/səˈræm ɪk/

Viscotta
Viscous + terracotta
/vɪsˈkɒt ə/

someone doe something with the word "malaise"

Last edited:
WIP

Mystruze

Mistress + Ooze
Pronounced: Mis-truz

so here i just corrupted mis to mys and ooze to uze kinda like how the letter f in delphox was corrupted :P

Hidurn
Hidden + Urn
Pronounced: Hid-du-rn

I assume that this thing likes too hide away in its little pot. I know....... GENIUS!!!

WIP

Xantique

(Zan-teek)
I look at this design and see the pot/urn that this thing lives in as an antique so i used this and just threw an X in front of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
WIP

Uzurn

A combination of "ooze" and "urn".

Pronounced: "OOZ-urn"
IPA: uːzɚn

Last edited:
WIP

Amorphita

Amorphous (Without a defined shape) + -ita (A common Spanish diminutive, used to make things seem childish. Also the feminine version)

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Mod post:

This is a reminder that you only get 3 WIPs total. Please make sure to read the rules, as there has been a significant number of rules violations already.

WIP #2

Vitristone

Vit-tree-stone

Combination of vitriol, which is sulfuric acid (Very corrosive), and stone, which is presumably what its pot is made out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)