The Workshop

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Ok Twerkerella I really like your art and since my last request was kind of shut down, I was wondering if you would be willing to "replace" that request with a request to do a banner for my PU Matchmaking thread as it is in need of one lol. I was thinking of something with like Floatzel riding Zebstrika / Bouffalant (both are very good partners for Floatzel so whichever is easier to draw / color works for me) and "PU Matchmaking" in a somewhat fancy style of writing (think calligraphy) if possible. Thanks in advance and where is your art thread hope this isn't too much :)
yeah that's fine~ I think i'l get a sketch done by this week or so (probs friday)

Ok Twerkerella I really like your art and since my last request was kind of shut down, I was wondering if you would be willing to "replace" that request with a request to do a banner for my PU Matchmaking thread as it is in need of one lol. I was thinking of something with like Floatzel riding Zebstrika / Bouffalant (both are very good partners for Floatzel so whichever is easier to draw / color works for me) and "PU Matchmaking" in a somewhat fancy style of writing (think calligraphy) if possible. Thanks in advance and where is your art thread hope this isn't too much :)
i got the base sketch done, lmk if you would like to see any changes~

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello, first time in the thread so I hope Im doing everything properly. I would like to request a banner for RU Teambuilding Factory. Given that the thread has factory on its title I had the idea of having a production machine with a panel where you input the request with someone (could be a RU mon dressed as a worker) handling the panel and on the other side a screen that showcases the final product.

Here is a spoiler with a production machine so anyone that decides to pick this have an idea

Of course it doesnt need to have this level of detail but thats the general idea. Thanks to anyone that can take it, Im always on if I need to clarify something, or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey all,

I'm planning something crazy for my last first iteration of Kalos game. Would someone be able to make a banner that includes:

Ledian, Luvdisc, Delibird, Wobbuffet, Pachirisu and Delcatty. I'd quite like the XY male trainer in the background facepalming. Open to suggestions on posing/looks etc!

I'm making the final game a challenge and maybe change some perceptions about crap mons (probably not). I'll be posting and updating a thread in Orange Islands to keep people up to date with my quest. Cheers.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I'll see what I could do, DHR but acquiring a cold recently may get in the way a bit. My impression on the facepalm was that the mons were engaging in rather silly behavior than being productive (training). Was that the scene you had in mind?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I'll see what I could do, DHR but acquiring a cold recently may get in the way a bit. My impression on the facepalm was that the mons were engaging in rather silly behavior than being productive (training). Was that the scene you had in mind?
Either that or them just derping out sure! Thanks for the reply, I'm still faffing with breeding etc so you've got some time :)

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Hello, first time in the thread so I hope Im doing everything properly. I would like to request a banner for RU Teambuilding Factory. Given that the thread has factory on its title I had the idea of having a production machine with a panel where you input the request with someone (could be a RU mon dressed as a worker) handling the panel and on the other side a screen that showcases the final product.

Here is a spoiler with a production machine so anyone that decides to pick this have an idea

Of course it doesnt need to have this level of detail but thats the general idea. Thanks to anyone that can take it, Im always on if I need to clarify something, or anything.
I'm quite free this week so I'll give this a shot!

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I should have it ready by tonight or tomorrow EST. On coloring stage.

Edit:

bannerreq.png

DHR-107, did you want any text added? Was thinking of throwing something in upper right corner.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
Orange Islands
I should have it ready by tonight or tomorrow EST. On coloring stage.

Edit:

View attachment 54442

DHR-107, did you want any text added? Was thinking of throwing something in upper right corner.
This is awesome :) Just an fyi: edited in user tags don't alert. Never have. And I honestly have no idea what I would put in the space if I wanted text... Didn't think that far ahead haha. Thankyou so much for this. I'll rehost on Imgur so it doesn't go anywhere strange.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
i hope this is still going o.o

Requesting art for my tour: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sideboard-tournament-indian-legacy-signups.3562911/
Main draw is the sideboard, don't bother with the "indian legacy", that's just the previous host and current host(me) are indians.

Details: I have nothing at all in mind about how the banner should look like, so I'll just explain the tour. It's Bo3, as usual you have your team of 6 mons, plus you have 4 other mons on a sideboard. So after every match, you can sub two mons on your team with the mons on the sideboard if you want. I gather it's like a side deck from a card game tour like Yugioh, but I'm not very familiar with card games or Yugioh.

That's it i guess, hope it's not too scant, thank you for your time!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i hope this is still going o.o

Requesting art for my tour: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sideboard-tournament-indian-legacy-signups.3562911/
Main draw is the sideboard, don't bother with the "indian legacy", that's just the previous host and current host(me) are indians.

Details: I have nothing at all in mind about how the banner should look like, so I'll just explain the tour. It's Bo3, as usual you have your team of 6 mons, plus you have 4 other mons on a sideboard. So after every match, you can sub two mons on your team with the mons on the sideboard if you want. I gather it's like a side deck from a card game tour like Yugioh, but I'm not very familiar with card games or Yugioh.

That's it i guess, hope it's not too scant, thank you for your time!
We have another thread for tournaments, but that's okay for now. However, there's one thing thing about this that concerns me: what benefits does a banner provide after the sign-ups? I've always assumed that the reason people want a banner is to draw the attention of people and make the tour seem more legitimate, but since you made the request now when the signups are already underway, what will a banner accomplish at this point? (since odds are that you'll receive it when round one is underway)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
It makes the op look massively better and neat....imo at least. I was gonna request banner before posting sign up thread, but yesterday I had the rare opportunity of being able to access a laptop, and I had already delayed it about a week, so I posted the thread. Also, I found out this thread yesterday only(before, I was looking for artists individually).

Could you please direct me to the correct thread please? Thank you for the response! :)

Hello, I just discovered this great thread and I'd like to request a banner for the ORAS UU Sample Team Thread!

Details: I'm not very capricious, any artwork will do the trick as long as it represents well UU's defining Pokemons or playstyles. Just do what you feel like doing! But if I can make a suggestion, I could see the artwork being a sort of triangle with Pokemons representing each main playstyle (stall, balance and offense) looking angrily or rushing at each other, with the title UU Sample Team Thread being in the middle of the art. Stall could be represented by Blissey, Alomomola (even if it's RU) and/or Aggron-mega ; Balance with Swampert, Zapdos, Gardevoir ; and Offense with Beedrill-Mega, Crawdaunt and Infernape. If you use that idea of mine, I could see the mons being drawn in an "aggressive style", like this pic ... or like Bummer's amazing rhydon art

Whatever you chose to do, thanks for all this hard work guys!

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there! I'm requesting artwork for this thread. I feel like you guys know what's best with this sort of thing in terms of the artwork itself, but I was thinking maybe it could have Simipour, Simisear, and Simisage and say "PU Official Roomtours". No big rush on this, thanks in advance though!
hi i drew up a sketch for this, its not with the simi's though so let me know if you do or don't like the idea. i can always try something with the simi's later tonight too, just drew this to kill some time.

i think that it would look better if i can get "pu official room tours" inside the explosion of hydro and thunder for the record. i can sketch that up if you'd liek to see it on paper

if you'd prefer something with the simi's i can do something similar to this colliding beams thing if you like that idea, again lemme know and i'll sketch it out if you want. if you like this though, i'll get started on the lineart tonight

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That looks good! I'm completely fine with that

So I ended up scrapping the beams shooting out of the mons idea cuz I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted, much happier with the floatzel my second go around and rotom turned out ok too. Hope you like it, let me know if theres anything I can do to improve it for you.

not too bad for learning how to use this drawing pad thing in a day

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!

So I ended up scrapping the beams shooting out of the mons idea cuz I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted, much happier with the floatzel my second go around and rotom turned out ok too. Hope you like it, let me know if theres anything I can do to improve it for you.

not too bad for learning how to use this drawing pad thing in a day
I'd personally add some highlights... like this.
I hope you don't mind.

smogon collab pu official room tours.png

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for artwork for a PU ladder challenge thread, I was thinking something along the lines of some PU mons maybe climbing ladders idk it could involve mons like the Simi's, floatzel, monferno etc. also if it could say "PU Ladder Challenge" that would be great :]

I am looking for artwork for a PU ladder challenge thread, I was thinking something along the lines of some PU mons maybe climbing ladders idk it could involve mons like the Simi's, floatzel, monferno etc. also if it could say "PU Ladder Challenge" that would be great :]
pu laddre challenge.png text will be added in the final, would this setup be alright with you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)