Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello smogon users my name is Snuggle! Long time lurker and player since gen 1. Recently got back into pokemon in the last year and just completed my pokedex after months of hard work. Now I want to try getting into the compedetive side of training and online battles vgc style! I was hoping i could possibly arrange a trade for a 6 iv ditto preferred a different nationality (My game is pal UK) I'm willing to trade or breed anything for someone who could help me out. Thanks for taking time to read my post! I plan to breed a sand team first. Have a great evening everyone!

Hello smogon users my name is Snuggle! Long time lurker and player since gen 1. Recently got back into pokemon in the last year and just completed my pokedex after months of hard work. Now I want to try getting into the compedetive side of training and online battles vgc style! I was hoping i could possibly arrange a trade for a 6 iv ditto preferred a different nationality (My game is pal UK) I'm willing to trade or breed anything for someone who could help me out. Thanks for taking time to read my post! I plan to breed a sand team first. Have a great evening everyone!
Feel free to check out the giveaway linked in my signature. It's a german ditto.

OT Jonathan ID 21751
Mold Breaker
EM; Crunch, Whirlwind, Curse & Thrash
B01 - 3,4 - Cranidos (♀) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.3.31.31 - Dark - [3873]
B01 - 4,4 - Cranidos (♀) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.22.31.31 - Electric - [1253]
Got 2 spare females, feeles like a waste to just release them. Looking for offers, mostly 4 EM monsters

All gone

Last edited:
OT Jonathan ID 21751
Mold Breaker
B01 - 3,4 - Cranidos (♀) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.3.31.31 - Dark - [3873]
B01 - 4,4 - Cranidos (♀) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.22.31.31 - Electric - [1253]
Got 2 spare females, feeles like a waste to just release them. Looking for offers, mostly 4 EM monsters
I'd be interested in one of those but I'm not really sure what I have to offer...

OT Jonathan ID 21751
Mold Breaker
CMT for it

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OT Jonathan ID 21751
Mold Breaker
cmt too, id love one :)

Well if your current one has good ivs I'll take it and no need to catch another. I have a link in my signature to everything I can offer.
Its from my 5th gen so it doesn't have all perfect iv's so Ill gladly catch you a perfect iv calm nature and I looked at your list just now, would you be alright with trading a shiny pokemon for it? Id like latios but if not ill choose another

Its from my 5th gen so it doesn't have all perfect iv's so Ill gladly catch you a perfect iv calm nature and I looked at your list just now, would you be alright with trading a shiny pokemon for it? Id like latios but if not ill choose another
So you want to an SR project for me then? I'll trade the Latios for it.
if you don't care for pentagon I got a pentaflawless RNG'ed from 4th gen.
RNG by you?

Edit: If you two don't mind we can take this to pm.

I have no clue what to think because I was soft resetting for something like hp ground. Keep or toss
Entei
Naive
31/30/31/30/24-25/31
Hp ground

I have no clue what to think because I was soft resetting for something like hp ground. Keep or toss
Entei
Naive
31/30/31/30/24-25/31
Hp ground
Entei's physical attack is a lot higher and it does learn Bulldoze, which has the same base power as Hidden Power and a bonus effect of lowering the opponents Speed.
You'd need a really good reason to use a mixed HP Ground Entei over a physical one with Bulldoze.
Toss imo.

Last edited:
Entei's physical attack is a lot higher and it does learn Bulldoze, which has the same Base Power as Hidden Power and a bonus effect of lowering the opponents speed.
You'd need a really good reason to use a mixed HP Ground Entei over a physical one with Bulldoze.
Toss imo.
Forgot about bulldoze yeah I guess I'll toss then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)