LC LCOM Tournament - Playoffs @ Page 11

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
why is Disenchanted paired both against me and Twix? (we're about to play so idk give twix a new opp or sth)

edit: played and lost, he had the lickitung check I didn't. ripgg

Last edited:
Twix gave me the win
also, reminder that Melon gave me the win for the previous LCUU match
please edit the 2 losses on the chart I only lost one

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
10 years since lcom update.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the om sample teams thead. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the cocknut. i watch dpp lc live but it is no good. i flame coconut in the lfc and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually imagine GOAO. killing himself after a crushing lcstabmons defeat and cry myself to sleep.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So the top 8 has finally been decided! I scanned through each of the top seeds wins and losses to determine who had the better overall tiebreakers. If you have any complaints about the seeding, yell at me, not coconut. You can yell at her for making it Top 8 though. So here you go, Top 8:

1. Shrug vs 8. Disenchanted
2. GOAO. vs 7. Heysup
3. The Avalanches vs 6. jeran
4. fitzy72 vs 5. Pikasohn
Remember, the playoffs are played Bo3. The higher seed gets to choose the metagame for Games 1 and 3, and the lower seed chooses for Game 2. The available metagames to pick from are LC UU, LC Ubers, LC Doubles, ADV LC, AAA LC, and LC STABmons.
The deadline is December 2nd. Let's gooooo!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)