Smogon Premier League VII - Player Sign-Ups (will CLOSE on 12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: Starmei
Tiers Played: ORAS OU, ORAS UU
Timezone: GMT + 1
Significant time missed: Nope

I may not be the most known player out there but when you reach my level of expertise you tend to try keeping a low profile because players always harass you asking for advice

Player Name: Laurel
Tiers Played: ORAS NU, ORAS UU, ORAS OU, ADV OU, HGSS OU, BW OU
Timezone: GMT -6
Time missed: No

Quality at NU & UU, can learn LC or RU if needed, my doubles skills are rusty but I can relearn that too. In POCL the last two years I went 11-2 playing HGSS/BW OU and went 3-0 in playoffs with a win in finals tie break. Team first.

Last edited:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In!
Id like to join this spl for the wolfpack team.
If you think wolfpack is just team, you are dumb, stupid idiot.
When, for the first time(and the only one tho), i joined the spl, when i felt the amazing sensation of wolfpack, i realized that team was and will be the only one for me. I cant imagine hellpowna who plays for an other team, i cant.
When we won the spl, when we written the history, we all were a family. We still are, im sure.
There's a sort if "magic feeling" inside that team, if you really enjoyed the time you spent during ur permanence Into our team, you can understand me.
I still have the pic i made when we got it.
So...in honor of my old mates, hugo, garret, marth, furai etc, lemme play for it!
Idk who will be the manager, idk if you will pick me, i will support my team, my family, THE WOLFPACK TEAM!!!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Player Name:hellpowna
Tiers: dpp ou/bw ou
Timezone: +2
Significant Time Missed: non

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)