The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man didn't the pats only beat the Giants by like 1 point lol

Also last I checked the last 2 times they played in the Super Bowl the Giants won

They're not really that bad a team
They are very inconsistent. The years they perform mediocre but not terrible enough to miss the playoffs, they go on a winning streak and keep the Pats from having more rings. However, more often then not, they're one of the most mediocre and/or boring teams in the league. This season they're 5-5 in a season with an all of a sudden, sorry division that it's enough to win the division. This doesn't change the fact that they're the worst team in the NFC side of the playoffs and don't deserve a home game but will get one.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Really impressed with the Panthers so far. It's great to see so many "medicore" players stepping up in a big way. And it's not even Ted Ginn and shit, in fact he didn't catch a pass vs Dallas. Jericho Cotchery is finding a way to be his former self. By former I mean, he's always been a WR2 but he's playing w/ quickness that I haven't seen from him prior. In addition, Brenton Bersin is legit as good as Cole Beasely but less targets. I don't think dude has missed a catch all season - or last season for that matter. Wish they'd give him more playing time. And then, of course Funchess who is developing later in the year as a big bodied WR that we definitely need come playoff time. Him and Kelvin will be a scary ass duo if he keeps improving at this current rate.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The one where he was rewarded for being a thieving (BAN ME PLEASE) and taking six-digit money under the table to play for Auburn with a 120 million-dollar contract and all the fame and fortune one could ever need. "Fuck Cam Newton" post #20 by now I'm sure.

The reason good guys usually win in entertainment media is because bad guys usually win in real life. :(

The one where he was rewarded for being a thieving (BAN ME PLEASE) and taking six-digit money under the table to play for Auburn with a 120 million-dollar contract and all the fame and fortune one could ever need. "Fuck Cam Newton" post #20 by now I'm sure.

The reason good guys usually win in entertainment media is because bad guys usually win in real life. :(
Cam Newton has actually done charitable work on and off the field and whenever he scores a TD he gives the football to a fan. I think that's enough evidence to prove that he's matured greatly since his college days but just in case it wasn't all the proof

Calm down ya'll. I ain't worried. I did say that i doubted the Giants could get to 8-8 and that the Giants would back into the playoffs. Nothing i didn't expect. Other teams will take care of the skins, Giants got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)