About my failed suicide attempt and clearing up why ppl think I'm dead (Monte)

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Godamnit bro I was like feeling in the shits when I saw the thread saying U, u know tried to commit suicide. Don't do it guys seriously.

Good luck with life. Hope anyone in a similar position can recover too.

Your mental health is far more important than anything online.
I wouldn't knock mentally ill people for using or even clinging to the internet; I think using the internet for online help/resources can be as critical as clinical therapy for some, since you get to do it completely on your own time.

Glad you're still here. Always remember this: Every day you wake up is a day God wants you to live through. Bad things happen, but God's got a plan to make everything perfect one day. "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will no longer exist; grief, crying, and pain will exist no longer, because the previous things have passed away." ~Revelation 21:4

Glad to have you back Monte :)

Remember that a lot of users here (I'm no exception) have issues with depression and have considered taking extreme measures, but we are all always here for you. Not gonna lie, I haven't been having the best day, but knowing that you're still with us is more than enough to make everything better.

Best of luck on your road to recovery.

Great to see you back monte but don't ever do that again you got us all worried anyways welcome back to the forums

we're all there for you yknow, i'm sure the apology is more than accepted and you're welcomed back with open arms. you can even pm me randomly if you ever wanna talk about it man, even if i dont know you...
very glad you saw suicide isnt the answer, as it never is. i hope your life turns out for the best... welcome back...

Glad to have you back Monte :)

Remember that a lot of users here (I'm no exception) have issues with depression and have considered taking extreme measures, but we are all always here for you. Not gonna lie, I haven't been having the best day, but knowing that you're still with us is more than enough to make everything better.

Best of luck on your road to recovery.
hate to double post, but i do hope more users would be open about the subject... i think no one would ever want even the possibility of such a tragic event repeating itself... so seek help guys... or just share your pain..

Good to know you didn't let the depression win
Keep taking care of yourself man, I know it from experience how terrifying it is to go through that sort of stuff

Depression is the most terrifying illness when not taken care of
If there's anyone here who has gone into medium to deep level of depression, get help if you can, you are not alone
It is the type of illness that is extremely hard if not impossible to beat alone as it saps your strength to do so to begin with.

That's pretty damned scary! Thank goodness that things didn't go as you planned, or it'd be game over for you: permanently! I don't know what made you originally make the decision that death was the only way out, but I hope that you get the help you need to overcome it!

I'm not going to repeat everything that has been said above (I think you've gotten the message, :D)
However, I will say that I'm glad you are OK. Seeing a fellow smogoner go through what you did is heart wrenching.

On another note, I think his account is still banned. Going to tag Joim just in case you forgot to do it, or if something happened.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/191842/

If I end up being mistaken about this, sorry! :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)