The NU Open IV - Finals [Won by Bouffalant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won, ggs brother. Congrats on getting this far, definitely a well done run by you. GL in SPL :) shoutouts casedvictory and everyone else who helped me build and test.

VoD wins again. Classic.

ok full shoutouts here i guess..

thanks can eh dian and dice for the teams i used in the earlier rounds. thanks psych for the tests the other day. thanks zeb for the bit of advice you gave me earlier. thanks teddeh for coming up with the sick barb set. id like to really thank case (again) for the teambuilding ideas, you came in clutch in the later rounds fosho

imma make a para bout ium tho cause of best4Last and the fact that hes helped me the longest by a mile. even if earlier in the open i was really lazy when it came to testing with u, there is pretty much 0 way i was gonna make it past like r2 against that horrific sash pawn team if it wasnt for ur help. i was so fucking worried about that team idk why lmao. i dont think ive tested with anyone else as much the entire tour, which is weird cause coming into it i thought i was gonna get thrashed by annoyer. tbh i think i was worried for like every series i had this open cause i thought i would choke again or something, but thankfully that was only in tests vs you last turn lmfaoo, i swear i thought quag would die there its not my fault (also who calcs in tests -_-) even if some of the sets didnt work as well as i wouldve liked (fuck g1 vs tewmew holy shit that made me mad), they were rly cool. i probably shouldnt have taken you being so motivated to help me earlier for granted and blow it off to do other shit so sry about that lool. again thanks for helpin me so much Dood

this tier isnt as bad as i thought it was too, fuck sawk though.

oh and finch for ideas earlier (idk how i forgot u and ur eyebrows).......................i gues.........

Last edited:
lost 2-0 gg and grats bouff n_n
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-nu-104584 fun game, crit on peli really sucked, not sure how it would've played w/o it but mons is mons (also i lost anyway if i gunked mushy so no i didn't throw)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-nu-104596 close game, i don't think i played too badly but bouff did a great job of wearing down my team and cleaning with rotom
thx for the fun game bouff i enjoyed the series a lot, huge shoutout to metaphysical , my bro all throughout the tour helping me with teams, testing and just great support in general, really appreciate it buddy
also thanks to Rapture. , Brick Small. , boltsandbombers , Blast , HJAD and iplaytennislol for testing and ras for being a great host : )
gl in playoffs bouff i'm sure you'll do great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)