Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think McD's uk work the same with regards to wireless and streetpass unles someone wiser then me knows different?
I was thinking McDonald's for the Hoopa, but I believe Streetpass works the same for UK. Go into your local store and connect there. If you're lucky, you'll connect with someone who has the data.

Can someone send me a male Escavalier? I just want to breed Quick Guard onto my Scyther.

Alternatively, a Scyther spitback with the move would be grand.

Can someone send me a male Escavalier? I just want to breed Quick Guard onto my Scyther.

Alternatively, a Scyther spitback with the move would be grand.
Got a spitback Scyther with Baton Pass, Quick Guard, Counter & Defog if you want to put something up on GTS and post the details on my profile.

I'm thinking of getting a tornadus with 5 ivs, but I need Pokemon to help me check them. I want it to be timid, and it has all ivs except for attack. I'm willing to offer shinies for the Pokemon and will return them once I am done. Thx

Searching torchic or evos to breed.
Need to be adamant nature and have speed boost ability, idc about IVs.
Wanting to give something in return, thinking bout totodile, froakie, bulbasaur, gible or klefki with good natures and ability and 4-5 perf ivs.

Searching torchic or evos to breed.
Need to be adamant nature and have speed boost ability, idc about IVs.
Wanting to give something in return, thinking bout totodile, froakie, bulbasaur, gible or klefki with good natures and ability and 4-5 perf ivs.
I have what you seek. That gible is it impish with rough skin?

Anyone have breeding requests? I'm trying my hand at egg move breeding as I've never done it.

Apricorn balls available depending on what I've got in stock.

looking for: ivs/nature do not matter unless it is a shiny pentagon .

a female dusk ball non ha sigliyph with at least psycho shift and stored power
a female dusk ball swift swim tympole with at least refresh
a female dusk ball basculin (both forms) with at least agility .

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Moltres - (Timid)
HP: 5
Att: 10 - 11
Def: 13 - 14
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Keep or toss
hey there.. you should definitely toss that. if youre going to soft reset for a legendary with a timid nature, this is what you should shoot for:
personal use : 31/x/25+/31/25+/31
trading : 31/x/30+/31/30+/31

hp, speed and the attacking stat it uses need to be perfect, and anything off by more than a point or two will kill the trade value

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I need some Trade evolutions. I need to evolve my Machocke, Kadabra, Graveler,

PS: If you have a Gardevoir/Gallade, Probopass, Shedninja, or Bellosom to help with my Pokedex that would be greatly be appreciated. I don't want them just a simple trade back

FC: 4656-8772-9060

Hey everyone. I need some Trade evolutions. I need to evolve my Machocke, Kadabra, Graveler,

PS: If you have a Gardevoir/Gallade, Probopass, Shedninja, or Bellosom to help with my Pokedex that would be greatly be appreciated. I don't want them just a simple trade back

FC: 4656-8772-9060
I can help u out, ill pm u

Can someone that uses Powersaves please PM me, I just have some questions. Haven't been playing recently and its telling me to update and make some kinda CodeJunkies account (whatever that is) - I just want some clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)