Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-mowtom-and-tavok.3539225/page-3#post-6518560

Glyph of Aqua Ring: Allows Aqua Ring to be used on other friendly targets.
Glyph of Scald: Raises the secondary effect chance of Scald to 100%.
Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.
Badge of Valor x5

Time for some Groudon murdering fun >:D

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3553503/
Sickly Looking Fish: Raises the power of Poison-type attacks by 3, the accuracy of Toxic by a flat 10%, and reduces the energy cost of Belch by 1. "Not fit for consumption"
People thought of new gags on IRC that I could do with this joke artefact... But they have not guessed it yet.

But at this rate I will have all the Satchel artefacts before anyone else gets at least one... ._.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...er-glacier-knight.3553395/page-2#post-6595683

Got another win under my belt (Albeit by the skin of my teeth)

Glacier: 2CC, 4KOC (All KOC goes to Gallade)

Rotom: 3MC
Gallade: 7MC (3MC +4KOC)

+1 Glyph of Meteor Mash
+1 Badge of Valor
+200 Reputation Points with the Bright Hope Expedition

ACHIEVEMENT BONUS: 7 CC

You two have also completed the quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job. You two get:
-Berry Harvesting (allows all your Pokémon to carry a berry in addition to another item - but not two berries at the same time).
-500 Reputation Points with the Bright Hope Expedition

Gallade is going to buy Dispel (-2MC) and Shadow Mend (-2MC), so 3MC left stockpiled

Congratulations Eternal Drifter and Glacier Knight on your success!

PRIZES

BOTH PLAYERS
Each trainer: 2 CC, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokémon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Badge of Valour ×1
200 Reputation Points with the Bright Hope Expedition

ACHIEVEMENT BONUS: 7 CC

You two have also completed the quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job. You two get:
-Berry Harvesting (allows all your Pokémon to carry a berry in addition to another item - but not two berries at the same time).
-500 Reputation Points with the Bright Hope Expedition

Please claim all these except for counters in the Raid general thread and zarator will update the appropriate threads at his earliest convenience.

You two may re-challenge the ASB Raid Zone immediately.
VICTORY! At last!

I am claiming the Glyph of Meteor Mash and the Badge of Valour from this raid. Also confirming the completion of Taking on the Programmer's Job and the Achievement from this Raid. That also gives 700 Bright Hope Expedition Reputation, and unlocks the 'Berry Harvesting' trait.

I'm going to wait until zarator updates reputation before I do any shopping here; I have a lot of moves to buy.

Let me see...

I am purchasing the Raid Move Dispel for Togepi, Natu, Chimecho, Absol, Zoroark, and Revenankh for 12 Currency Counters.
I am also purchasing the Raid Move Shadow Mend for Spiritomb, Zoroark, and Revenankh for 6 Currency Counters, for a total of 18 Currency Counters spent.

And as a Smeargle user, I would like to open negotiations to allow my Smeargle to get those two moves as well.

Important Fix

Due to matters of balance, Heirloom items will have their stats and effects retuned. You can find the actual list below (it'll be pasted into the OP in a few days):

Reforged Crusader's Blade:
Raises the holder's Attack rank by 2 and its accuracy by a flat 10%.
Raises the holder's Attack rank by 3 and its accuracy by a flat 10%.
Raises the holder's Attack rank by 4 and its accuracy by a flat 10%. Reduces recoil damage taken by a flat 1.
Raises the holder's Attack rank by 5 and its accuracy by a flat 10%. Reduces recoil damage taken by a flat 2.

Venerable Hierophant's Charge:
Raises the holder's Sp. Attack rank by 2 and increases the chance of secondary effects by a flat 10% (after other multipliers).
Raises the holder's Sp. Attack rank by 3 and increases the chance of secondary effects by a flat 10% (after other multipliers).
Raises the holder's Sp. Attack rank by 4 and increases the chance of secondary effects by a flat 10% (after other multipliers). Increases critical hit stage against statused targets by 1.
Raises the holder's Sp. Attack rank by 5 and increases the chance of secondary effects by a flat 10% (after other multipliers). Increases critical hit stage against statused targets by 1 and critical damage done by 1.

Inherited Bishop's Mallet:
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 2 and increases the healing done by direct heals by a flat 2.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 3 and increases the healing done by direct heals by a flat 2.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 4 and increases the healing done by direct heals by a flat 3 and heal over time effects by 1.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 5 and increases the healing done by direct heals by a flat 3 and heal over time effects by 1. Reduces the energy cost of Aromatherapy and Heal Bell by 1.

Ancient Templar's Ward:
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 2 and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 1.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 3, and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 1.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 4, its Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 1, and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 1.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 5, its Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 1, and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 1. Reduces the energy cost of Taunt by 1.

Old Book of Tricks:
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 2 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity and Trick Room by 2.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity and Trick Room by 2. Extends the duration of Tailwind by 3 actions.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 4 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity and Trick Room by 2. Extends the duration of Light Screen, Reflect, and Tailwind by 3 actions.
Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 5 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity, Skill Swap, and Trick Room by 2. Extends the duration of Light Screen, Reflect, and Tailwind by 3 actions.

All people who hold at least 4 badges will be highlighted here for reference:
Engineer Pikachu
Gale Wing Srock
Geodude6
tavok
waterwarrior
Gerard
Dogfish44
deadfox081
Texas Cloverleaf
Its_A_Random
Elevator Music
Frosty

I would like to spend 6 MC from Smeargle to learn both Dispel and Shadow Mend from my Zoroark (2 MC for the required Sketches, and 4 MC to turn them into moves from my other Pokemon).

Following the 'Original' Smeargle Trainer's foot steps:

I would like to spend 4 MC and 2 Sketches from 'Michelangelo the Smeargle' to learn Dispel from 'Rajny the Gallade', and Bloodlust from 'Smokin' Hot the Pyroak'.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-texas-cloverleaf.3555935/page-2#post-6670754

Claiming Legacy of the Old Gods achievement and the associated 2x Badge of Valour, and the Paragon of Gygax

standard rewards for the raid

Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Glyph of Signal Beam: Raises the power of Signal Beam by 2.
Glyph of Agility: Causes Agility to lower overall threat by 30% in addition to its base effect. The Speed stage boosts of Agility no longer generate threat.
Glyph of Tri Attack: Raises the power of Tri Attack by 2 and the effect chance by an overall flat 20%.
Twisted Matrix: Whenever the user uses an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move, he gains a matrix charge. For every matrix charge, the power of the user's special attacks raise by (3) and their accuracy by 5%. Stacks up to 3 charges. If the user doesn't use an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move for an action, all matrix charges are lost.
Badge of Valor x5

The move Transform is now banned from all raids which began on Feb 19th 2016 or later

Reason: First of all, the way Transform has been used in raids up until now was not broken. But it can potentially get MUCH worse than that. At the moment, there are at least 4 Transform users available to players - Smeargle, Ditto, Necturine, and Necturna. This alone means that, in any given raid, you can have up to 5 copies of the same mon. As if this was not ridiculous enough, Transform can be copied by Mimic. The kind of versatility it provides (just about any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen mon can pull off this trick), combined with the fact Transform lasts indefinitely, clearly pushes Transform into broken territory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)