Fluke's Battle Temple - Free Battle Ready Pokemon Inside - Status: Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fluke
I'm interested in your dragonite.
I deposited lvl 1 MUDKIP (JPN)
IGN : riyan
Sorry i dont have any magnemite

And also, what if i'm interested in a few of yours ? Can i offer a multiple request ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, Fluke! I deposited a level 29 M Meditite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Dragonite. My in-game name is Justin. Thanks!

Got one.

Last edited:
Hello, Fluke. Thank you for the Lucario. And now, I would like to have the Milotic if you don't mind.

Deposit: Magnemite, level 25
IGN: Sapphire

Thanks in advance, and for the Ferrothorn and Lucario!

Hi, Fluke. I am going to need a few Pokemon again but it isn't anything I got before last time I came. :3

Pokemon Wanted: Tyranitar, I have deposited a lvl 25 Magnemite
IGN: Sigma

2nd Pokemon Wanted: Bisharp, deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite
IGN: Xemnas

There is one more after this (Scizor) but I only have two Gen 6 games. XP

Anyways, thanks again! :3

hey! ingame name is Delia, asking for Gliscor! depositing a level 24 magnimite with the message "fluke"

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 22 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Scizor. My in-game name is GEPESE

thanks and cool giveaway !!

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 25 magnemite with the message "warm welcome" (a reference to your post in the introduction thread) asking for a Ferrothorn. My ingame name is also Validar.
I hope I figured out how to do this properly.

Hi Fluke,

Just wondering if Ferrothorn Dragonite Talonflame Gliscor and Rotom W available?

Do let meknow. My FC 4785 8228 9057.

Given the opportunity to get these mons I'll make sure they will be taken care of. :)

Do you still have a battle ready talon flame? If so I have left a forretress with the message for fluke. My ingame name is Greg

If talon flame is unavailable, could I get a dragonite?

If none of the two are available then the simple offer was kind enough

Last edited:
deposited a lvl 1 magnemite asking for tyranitar.
msg- fluke
ign asu
thanks alot!!
Sent, enjoy.

deposited a lvl 1 magnemite asking for a Dnite
my message is Thankyou!!
ign - kob
thank you mate. your doing alot of goods.
Sent! You're welcome.

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 22 Magnemite asking for Talonlame, with the message "Fluke". Thanks
Can't find it. It either got sniped or you took it down.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for Gliscor. My in-game name is Brad
Sent, enjoy!

Thanks a bunch. Deposited lvl 1 magnemite for scizor, message "Fluke," IGN Kury.

Also, just double checking. These weren't supposed to have the items, were they? I'm plenty happy with getting these guys, but was kinda hoping for that version exclusive mega-stone. I'm good if not and happy to have this guy.

Could I please get a Rotom-W?
Deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message Fluke, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Sent, enjoy the Rotom-W!

Could I get a Feraligatr please?
I deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message Fluke, IGN Xanthia
Thank you so much
Sent, enjoy the Gatr!

Hey, deposited a level 16 magnemite for Scizor level 100.
Ign: Shadow
Thank you so very much.

Hey fluke
I'm interested in your dragonite.
I deposited lvl 1 MUDKIP (JPN)
IGN : riyan
Sorry i dont have any magnemite

And also, what if i'm interested in a few of yours ? Can i offer a multiple request ?
Thanks
Please read the rules and deposit a Magnemite.

Hey, Fluke! I deposited a level 29 M Meditite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Dragonite. My in-game name is Justin. Thanks!

Got one.
I never sent you one. It must've been sniped. Just deposit a Magnemite if you still want one.

Hey, deposited a level 25 magnemite for Chansey level 100.
Ign: Karan
Thanks!!
Sent, enjoy!

Hello, Fluke. Thank you for the Lucario. And now, I would like to have the Milotic if you don't mind.

Deposit: Magnemite, level 25
IGN: Sapphire

Thanks in advance, and for the Ferrothorn and Lucario!
You're welcome, and have fun with the Milotic.

Hi, Fluke. I am going to need a few Pokemon again but it isn't anything I got before last time I came. :3

Pokemon Wanted: Tyranitar, I have deposited a lvl 25 Magnemite

2nd Pokemon Wanted: Bisharp, deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite

There is one more after this (Scizor) but I only have two Gen 6 games. XP

Anyways, thanks again! :3
I sent the T-Tar. The Bisharp either got sniped or you took it down. Let me know.

hey! ingame name is Delia, asking for Gliscor! depositing a level 24 magnimite with the message "fluke"
Sent, enjoy!

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 22 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Scizor. My in-game name is GEPESE
thanks and cool giveaway !!

Any Aegislash available?
Yes they are. Just deposit a Magnemite :)

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 23 magnemite asking for Milotic. Message is Fluke.

IGN: Bobby

Thank You!
Sent, enjoy.

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 25 magnemite with the message "warm welcome" (a reference to your post in the introduction thread) asking for a Ferrothorn. My ingame name is also Validar.
I hope I figured out how to do this properly.
Thanks! And yes, you did it properly. Enjoy the Ferrothorn.

I'm interested in a scizor. Is one still available?
Definitely, just deposit a Magnemite :)

Hi Fluke,

Just wondering if Ferrothorn Dragonite Talonflame Gliscor and Rotom W available?

Given the opportunity to get these mons I'll make sure they will be taken care of. :)
I'd rather do it via GTS. Unless you're unable to, of course.

Do you still have a battle ready talon flame? If so I have left a forretress with the message for fluke. My ingame name is Greg

If talon flame is unavailable, could I get a dragonite?

If none of the two are available then the simple offer was kind enough
They're all available. However, please follow the rules and deposit a Magnemite.

fat Anthony Ang said: ↑
Hi Fluke,

I'd rather do it via GTS. Unless you're unable to, of course.

Hi Fluke, I can do it via GTS. however since the quantity of the mons that I'm asking is alot. I was thinking it will be easier on your end to do it via Trading normally?

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 25 Magnemite asking for Talonlame, with the message "Fluke". Thanks

Last edited:
Hey fluke. Since you prefer gts. I already deposited a magnemite there lvl23 asking for ferrothorn. With msg hey fluke. Cheers bro

Aw it got sniped, my OR got sniped as well but I re-posted it when I checked it a few days back. So lets try this again

Pokemon Wanted: Bisharp, deposited a lvl 23 Magnemite

Second Pokemon Wanted: Scizor, deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite

Once again Thanks! :3

Last edited:
Sorry about that, deposited magnemite lvl 24 this time, i would still like the talonflame. I apologise for missing the magnemite rule. it's nicknamed fluke with "talonflame fluke" in the description, in game name Greg.
Praise helix

it immedietly got sniped, i've put another with the same characteristics except level 22.
may i also ask for one of your fine scizor? he is my all time favourite physical sweeper.
long live the helix fossil

Last edited:
Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Aegislash. My in-game name is Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)