ORAS Swiss [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
opp hasn't responded to wall post, calling activity. gonna be difficult for me to battle in the next few days.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DennisEG not rly sure how you can say I missed a scheduled when I said I was available all day Friday and for you to pick a time and you never did give me one, you just said "I'll be online that time Friday on smogtours" without giving specifics. Neither of us have tried to recontact so u must be rly more keen to get this done... I'm available Tuesday and Wednesday night my time and will make sure I'm on stours as much as I can be if we get an extension.

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Clearly you said to me i'll be all night friday, then you give me a time for saturday (after 10pm) but you told me that you can play as long we start 11 pm your time. So you basically give the scheduled, and I answer it "ill be at that time" so i was agree with your times. I was on stour all those times! , i have 0 problems too play if we get extention i've never try it to get a free win lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)