ASB LC Tournament: General Information/Sign Ups

Just a note to people when submitting teams, please list your "fresh" Pokemon profile separate to the move you add to get up to 40. This will make it easier for me to check, and ensure you haven't missed any required moves (particularly in the LU section).

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
deadfox081 Rainman Legends are we allowed to get cheaper items than the backpack states?

For example, how many of these are valid backpacks?

2x Rare Candy
1x Fire Stone
2x Oran Berry
1x Rawst Berry

1x Rare Candy
1x Silk Scarf
1x Fire Stone
2x Oran Berry
1x Rawst Berry

1x Rare Candy
1x Expert Belt
1x Fire Stone
1x Oran Berry
2x Rawst Berry

After consideration I'm going to leave the backpacks at exactly as they are stated, no options to downgrade items. Yes I realise this means things like Silk Scarf and Scope Lens are unobtainable, but since everyone is working under the same ruleset its an even playing field.

Can I ask people to use the following template or something similar for their Pokemon:

Rattata (M)

Nature: Quirky
No effects

Type: Normal

Abilities: Run Away/Gusts/Hustle (Unlocked)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 1
Spe: 72
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks [40]:
LU Pre-26 (all generations)

5 starting egg moves (any generation)

5 starting TMs (current generation)

Remaining moves up to 40

I don't really care how you order the remaining moves, they are a lot easier to check, but separating the starting moves is super helpful. I don't care if you want to change them up once approved to whatever style you prefer, but this will keep my sanity intact during approvals

Just a note guys, the updated signature items that went live yesterday will be used throughout this tournament. If anyone with a currently submitted team needs to alter their backpack to accommodate I'll allow it. However the 'new' signature items being discussed at the moment will not be a part of the LC tournament, regardless when they get fully implemented. This means any of the mons who would be effected by them remain effected by Rare Candy/whatever else.

Also great to see these numbers for sign up, we are sitting at a very healthy 36 right now, which is a handy even number to boot. I also have 1/4 of the teams approved, but would love to see more of them coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)