Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so i saw today that you put that the name that i wanted (Flipps) is taken. I told my brother this and he said he made it for me but forgot to tell me. So i can log in. Here is the proof:
Screenshot_2015-11-15-22-19-56.png

So i belive u can only have one account in under an email address so i would like the Flipps account to be deleted and then change this account to Flipps if possible.

I know this is quite a big ask but i really would love it if you could do it for me :)

last sign in was back in october, if you can PM me the email associated with the account I will do this - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Requesting account "Laxus" without quotation marks. Used to go by the name but added a random y for no reason. Checked and there does not seem to be a smogon user named laxus.
http://prntscr.com/8vrigx - in case it's needed

rejected - name already taken - oglemi
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/laxus.155919/
Rip I think laxus got banned or hid their profile or something lmao. Now requesting name change to Lax thanks for your time and sorry for the trouble

k - oglemi

luigi rovatti

formerly fistofthefight
I'd like to change my name from "sgdfdfg" to "fistofthefight"
reason: This is my name I logged in to Pokemon showdown and I would like to keep it.

k - oglemi

Hello, can I please change my Username to Isawa?

Reason: It's pretty much the alias I am most known on in the communities, so it makes organising events etc. via Smogon a bit easier. :]

k - oglemi

if i can have another name change i'd like to change it to "not sirius", thanks for your support

k - oglemi

Can i have my name switched to DragonairDance ?

Reason: name i use primarily on showdown.

Thank You [:

k - oglemi

I would like my name to be changed to 'Shining Yin', as it is the name I use on Pokemon Showdown, and my current name is something that someone else made for me in the past.

k - oglemi

Would like to revert back to my original name please

Edit: Actually Can I just be "Dark G" instead. It's just a slight variation of my original name.

k - oglemi

Reactions: jay
I would like to change my name to Vegand
Reason: It's bacially my lucky name in battles plus it's my last name.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Hi, may I change my name to just "obii"

Reason: that is my showdown name and what other players primarily know me by

k - oglemi

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
Can I change my name to PTF or PeeTeeEff. The reason being is that it is my common alias on showdown.

k - oglemi

can i have a name change to "Derivatives"? if that's not possible i'd like to take "Burd" please.
reason: It Is Guest sounds like the type of name that an 11 year old Russian would make as a ladder alt :|
also because people on PS! know me by "derivations" but i already know that's not an option, and burd just sounds cool.

k - oglemi

thank you! - Derivatives

Last edited:
Oglemi I beg of you, please revert this name change. I'll do whatever you want. I'll do all of the analysis that users don't want or haven't finished. I'll fix errors on anything that I see on the uploaded analysis. Whatever does or doesn't happen in C&C I'll be there to assist in any way possible. Ban me from this section. Whatever else you need, take my badges, take whatever. Please afford me this gracious gesture, I've learned to appreciate the name after it was gone. I don't want to end up like Faji. Remember our friend shakespeare taught us ..

"…the rarer action is
In virtue than in
vengeance: they being penitent,
The sole drift of my purpose doth extend
Not a frown further."

k but you get this avvy for a month - oglemi

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oglemi I beg of you, please revert this name change. I'll do whatever you want. I'll do all of the analysis that users don't want or haven't finished. I'll fix errors on anything that I see on the uploaded analysis. Whatever does or doesn't happen in C&C I'll be there to assist in any way possible. Ban me from this section. Whatever else you need, take my badges, take whatever. Please afford me this gracious gesture, I've learned to appreciate the name after it was gone. I don't want to end up like Faji. Remember our friend shakespeare taught us ..

"…the rarer action is
In virtue than in
vengeance: they being penitent,
The sole drift of my purpose doth extend
Not a frown further."
Wow.

Cancelling my name change request.

Could I change my name to 'Fractions.'? (With the period, yes.)
Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

Could I get a name change to Blood of Royalty?

I use this name way to often for things like twitch and youtube, it's getting rly f-in' stale for me personally. It's also a twist on the name of my favorite band; Royal Blood. I also "own" the account on PS! Can my birth year also be 2000, I can't click sometimes :L

Last edited:
May I get a name change to Parpar?

I dislike the numbers and it's the name I use on showdown.

ras did it

i would like a name change from "presidentlatios" to "b1ackhat". I dislike my username right now and i wish to change it to match my ps username. thank you.

ras did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)