ORAS Team Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been active all week waiting for an answer from my opp who never showed up, now im going to bed and i wont be able to play before the deadline, so im requisting the activity win.

we were supposed to play today but he had some problems that made him unable to get online, we will try to play tomorrow at 9 AM

Last edited:
Requesting activity win over my opp Shiny Girl
We initially decided to play at 10am friday gmt -6 (12 midnight sat for me, gmt +8). I was in smogtours for a good 2 hours from the scheduled time but my opp didn't message me any info whether they were online, their alt, etc. 2 hours later I decided to hop on main server and I sent my opp a message telling them that I was there already and could play whenever. My opp then replies saying that they were waiting but I did not show up and they could not play any more due to college classes. I explained the miscommunication that went through and I specifically highlighted the importance of telling your opp when you go online along with other relevant info like your alt.

So we decided to reschedule to saturday night time gmt -6. At 12.35pm sunday gmt +8 (10.35pm gmt -6) I messaged my opp that I was able to play, but my opp had no reply at all until almost 24 hours later. My opp said that they were waiting for me but I didn't show up and 10.35pm "was too late". I think 10.35pm is perfectly reasonable to be counted as "night" and isn't too late for a match to be done. Both occasions my opp failed to notify me at all that they were ready to play and did not tell me their alt while both times I made the effort to message my opp and told them my alt. Requesting activity win because my opp did not notify me at all that they were ready so there's no evidence that they were active during the scheduled hours.

Last edited:
DropTheBass are you kiddin me?
You didnt appear and now you are claiming activity lol I was online in the ubers room with my main nick is "A Shiny Girl" you can ask if you want because I played in a tour also, you didnt say absolutely nothing and yesterday when you replied me I was offline.
Its 2:16 a.m I can play NOW.

Two hours on smogtours? Lmao why you did not post activity then?

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DropTheBass are you kiddin me?
You didnt appear and now you are claiming activity lol I was online in the ubers room with my main nick is "A Shiny Girl" you can ask if you want because I played in a tour
Didn't know we're supposed to magically know which room you are in on the main server and find you right there. I suppose smogTOUR server isn't for tours but just for show huh?

ShinyGirl because I'm not an absolute douchebag to call activity over a 2 hour delay, unlike a certain someone who calls activity after waiting an hour after not telling their opp they were online. I can easily say the same that I was there but you were a no-show tbh. If I'm still free to play I will wait as long as I can, my point is you never messaged me at all to tell me you were ready, didn't tell me your alt too. How am I to know that your alt's called A Shiny Girl? I don't know about you but I'm not a psychic, if you are online, maybe, just maybe, messaging your opp would be a p smart thing to do? If you just bothered to comment on my wall that you could play I would get my ass online and get the game done. I've been as polite as I possibly could be but when you talk as if I johned and you were doing all you could to contact me I won't stand for this bs. I think I've been perfectly reasonable in my claims, feel free to dispute as you please, but for someone who doesn't even give basic info like their alt and when they go online, maybe you shouldn't be playing a game that requires communication for scheduling.

Didn't know that we're supposed to know that you are on your phone and can't access smogtour. It's called smogTOUR not smogfun, smoggiggles or smogchat either so how are we supposed to know you'll be on main and specifically in the übers room since you didn't tell us either.
Sorry Alkov that was actually our fault because we didn't say anything about alts etc etc.

Shiny Girl I don't think you're getting my point. The issue isn't about the first scheduled time because we both messed up but the second scheduled time I had given you my alt already AND commented on my wall that I was online, both of which you did not do. I'm at work now and the fact that it takes so much effort just to drive the simple message across that you neither told me your alt nor your online timings is getting p ridiculous.

Shiny Girl I don't think you're getting my point. The issue isn't about the first scheduled time because we both messed up but the second scheduled time I had given you my alt already AND commented on my wall that I was online, both of which you did not do. I'm at work now and the fact that it takes so much effort just to drive the simple message across that you neither told me your alt nor your online timings is getting p ridiculous.
You wanna take the free win that's all when you exactly know that was our fault you said your alt after two hours.
If you won't play okay, perfectly then Carloo won't play RU because he rescheduled whit his oppo 2 times and now you are here acting like a diva come on man.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You wanna take the free win that's all when you exactly know that was our fault you said your alt after two hours.
If you won't play okay, perfectly then Carloo won't play RU because he rescheduled whit his oppo 2 times and now you are here acting like a diva come on man.
And we can ask our esteemed player Blader96 to not play Raichy as well since he's inactive or perhaps we can see this case-by-case since Carloo agreed to reschedule on his own so it's pretty crazy for you to say that.

Last edited:
why do you not play now?

The deadline is in a morning EST

Shiny Girl
Ooh so I'm acting like a diva now, that's cute coming from a person who's signature says Shiny Princess with a couple of hearts thrown in. Hmm what if I say that you weren't online but simply posted an activity request? That would be really bad wouldn't it? Ah I know, why not post some screenshots of you informing your opp that you were online and ready to play at the second scheduled time as simple evidence? Oops you didn't tell me at all, sorrE :/
.CarloO~ If our blingbling girl can say they're not free to play because of lessons I think I'm entitled to say that I'm no longer free because I have a job.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
DropTheBass vs. Shiny Girl
Both fucked up royally for this, neither specified a server nor an alt and both derivations of their main names. Neither of the players arguments really pan out so fault is clearly shared. Coinflip. http://prntscr.com/98p3j5

Blader96 vs. Raichy
Raichy hasn't been on since November 8th.

qsns vs. Shogarth
qsns stopped replying to VMs.

Kratosmana vs. EdwardElric15
Nothing was really scheduled, contact just stopped. Coinflip. http://prntscr.com/98p4xh

49 vs. Unlucky Desperado
49 stopped replying to VMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)