The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks, but i do want to say that i legitimately almost cried when gronk went down. So much record breaking potential possibly down the toilet. First stupid Gordon and now this. I don't care if he comes back this season if he misses even one game fuck this world.

without Gronk's numerous injuries he might have already been unanimously considered the best tight end ever

the NFL's not as fun without him :C

It appears that Gronk's injury is not season ending (fingers crossed)

Hope these teams play again since its so blantatly obvious that a healthy Patriots team will absolutely curbstomp Denver

What a terrible loss... Any decent Broncos fan will not talk pride in that win. Obvious that the refs were out to hand an L to the Pats.

Also, some NFL "experts" are already talking about a dynasty with Osweiler. LMAO

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is still all part of Marvin Lewis' secret plot to debilitate all other AFC teams so they can actually win a playoff game. It's disgusting how the other AFC contenders just keep getting further and further crippled while they enjoy a completely barren injury report. Makes me sick.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Everything will balance out when they win the superbowl and 95% of the country implodes from anger
people would be more salty than if we filtered the atlantic ocean and threw out the water and made everybody drink salt god damn.

people would be more salty than if we filtered the atlantic ocean and threw out the water and made everybody drink salt god damn.
sorry this post was autistic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah the Pats lost to a backup quaterback hahah. The Giants exposed them, now they got blown out by the real best team in the NFL. hahah
I thought the best team in the NFL was the Giants, no? The Patriots won that one by the way.
Anyhow, the Gronk injury is huge. I hate the Pats but god damn, losing such a huge piece is heartbreaking. Seriously, can we all agree? Fuck this season. I hope it's not too serious and he won't miss much if any time.

Last edited:
Gronk's knee is apparently bruised, not torn or really damaged in any major way. Best case I've seen was he won't miss a game, while I'm mostly seeing he'll miss next week against Philly and will be back for the Sunday Night game in Houston. Good to see that he'll be back on the field soon, the injury bug's already claimed way too many victims this season.

There are people that actually think Tom Brady isn't the MVP?

That's just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian.

Cam Newton is probably my favorite non-patriots player in the NFL, (with anquan boldin and Larry Fitzgerald being a close 2nd and 3rd) and he definitely deserves to be in the running, but hes not the sole reason the Panthers are winning games.

Tom Brady is carrying the Patriots on his back this season, and the burden on him is increasing every week with these injuries.

You can just watch the drive to set up the game tying field goal from last night if you have any questions about who the league MVP is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)