Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hello. Looking for Shiny Rash Yveltal (with 5Iv's preferably)/Shiny Modest Xerneas (5IV's preferably) and hasty hoopa (5IV's preferably). Have a lot of 5IV event pokemon and legendaries, including hurricane mewtwo and glaciate victini. PM with what you would like. Thank you! I can breed pokemon, too, if needed.
I know for a fact that ih8sn0w has a Xerneas in their thread. I don't know about the others unfortunately. By the way though, where did you get those events?

(After reading the info about breeding Pokemon on X/Y from serebii)

Just to be sure that I'm not mistaken, even if we do try breeding a genderless Pokemon (with the HA) with a ditto, the Pokemon from the egg still won't get the hidden ability from the parent, right?

Like bronzor/klang + ditto for example.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

Just to be sure that I'm not mistaken, even if we do try breeding a genderless Pokemon (with the HA) with a ditto, the Pokemon from the egg still won't get the hidden ability from the parent, right?

It is possible, with a 20% chance of success (same as a male HA Pokemon).

I'm looking for these female spitback Pokemon on the list.

List of female spitbacks:
- murkrow (ha) (dusk ball)
- skitty (ha) (heal ball / dream ball / premiere ball)
- sableye (ha) (dusk ball)
- cacnea (ha) (dusk ball)
- seviper (ha) (luxury ball)

Offering:
Anything on my thread (including the spitbacks)

If anyone has any of these Pokemon, please let me know. Thank you.

I'm looking for these female spitback Pokemon on the list.

List of female spitbacks:
- murkrow (ha) (dusk ball)
- skitty (ha) (heal ball / dream ball / premiere ball)
- sableye (ha) (dusk ball)
- cacnea (ha) (dusk ball)
- seviper (ha) (luxury ball)

Offering:
Anything on my thread (including the spitbacks)

If anyone has any of these Pokemon, please let me know. Thank you.
I can give you HA skitty spitbacks in Dream and Premier balls, and could catch you the rest of the pokmon on that list in AS/Friend Safari. :)

No, the HA has a chance to be passed down.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Do I need to have my own trading thread to trade with other people with threads? Sorry for the bad English btw.
You don't HAVE to, but it would be good to have a list of Pokemon you have (with IVs + Nature) on a Google doc spreadsheet or something. Also people may be wary of trading with someone who is very new, with rare Pokemon. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about this :( a lot of people start by breeding some breedables and helping out in the SQSR thread. It just shows some kind of commitment, hope you can understand!

EDIT : Also your English is near-perfect, don't worry about it ;)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Do I need to have my own trading thread to trade with other people with threads? Sorry for the bad English btw.
It varies with the thread. Some people do require that you have a trade thread, but others don't care. They generally state if you need one in the first few posts of their thread. If you don't see anything, feel free to request a trade and offer what you have (noting specific IVs/ball/gender/Trainer info/etc) :)

As for spreadsheets, keeping one for your own records is definitely helpful, but you'll still need to post all the Pokemon's information when you request a trade (or make your own trade thread if you ultimately choose to go that route).

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^

You don't HAVE to, but it would be good to have a list of Pokemon you have (with IVs + Nature) on a Google doc spreadsheet or something. Also people may be wary of trading with someone who is very new, with rare Pokemon. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about this :( a lot of people start by breeding some breedables and helping out in the SQSR thread. It just shows some kind of commitment, hope you can understand!

EDIT : Also your English is near-perfect, don't worry about it ;)
Aright, got it! Thank you sir/ma'am :]

It varies with the thread. Some people do require that you have a trade thread, but others don't care. They generally state if you need one in the first few posts of their thread. If you don't see anything, feel free to request a trade and offer what you have (noting specific IVs/ball/gender/Trainer info/etc) :)

As for spreadsheets, keeping one for your own records is definitely helpful, but you'll still need to post all the Pokemon's information when you request a trade (or make your own trade thread if you ultimately choose to go that route).

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^
Thank you for your help :D I appreciate it !

Would this be an ok place to ask for help getting ORAS tutor moves? Only recently got Y version and wanted my first breeding projects to be gardevoir and sylveon w/ pixelate hyper voice. Kinda put a damper on my enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)