Other Userlist Icons Stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Name: EspurrTales
Pokemon: Espurr (shiny and bouncing if possible?)
PS Name: EspurrTales Sleepy
Pokemon: Slowpoke(Bouncing if possible?)
PS Name: EspurrTales Drunk
Pokemon: Spoink (shiny and bouncing if possible?)

Last edited:
PS Name: Araksion
Pokemon: Empoleon
PS Name: Ara Gate
PS Name: Demonic Ara
PS Name: Arah
PS Name: Ara Smokes
PS Name: Ara Brooks
PS Name: Ara Fox
^__^
Just A Little Update
^__^

If you can do all thanks very much but there are 3 that you must do
1. Demonic Ara
2. Ara Smokes
3. Araksion

Thanks but all of them would be appreciative

Last edited:
I have been getting a TONNE of requests to add users to my new stylish which includes pokemon being at the end of peoples userlist names, so I decided to make this a thread where people can comment what pokemon they want and what username, and also be notified of updates, some way or another.

Format for commenting (Quite simple)
PS Name:
Pokemon:

Install the userstyle here: userlist-icons

Watch to this thread to be notified of new updates. (It updates so much ;-;)

This stylish is made to work with others, so you can keep your custom backgrounds and such
(To be noted: some other stylish's mess with the hover that I have made, in which will only make the icon disappear when you hover over a persons name)
PS Name: Bag of Trixx
Pokemon: Swellow

PS Name: Socks with Crocs, 8-Bit Cosmos
Pokemon: Krookodile (bouncing if possible), Reuniclus (shiny and bouncing if possible)
Could I make some last minute changes? If so, could you make 8-Bit Cosmos with a shiny animated (if possible) Rhydon? And could you also give an account called "Cosmosity" the Reuniclus instead?

PS Name: 0ggressive (with a zero not an o) And AgeD and AgeX
Pokemon: Mega Lopunny (Shiny and Bouncing is possible please)

Last edited:
I have been getting a TONNE of requests to add users to my new stylish which includes pokemon being at the end of peoples userlist names, so I decided to make this a thread where people can comment what pokemon they want and what username, and also be notified of updates, some way or another.

Format for commenting (Quite simple)
PS Name:
Pokemon:

Install the userstyle here: userlist-icons

Watch to this thread to be notified of new updates. (It updates so much ;-;)

This stylish is made to work with others, so you can keep your custom backgrounds and such
(To be noted: some other stylish's mess with the hover that I have made, in which will only make the icon disappear when you hover over a persons name)

Pokemon: Dragonite
PS: Sk3tchy Sling

See now the day is almost over and Jack still hasent uploaded the userlist icons im wondering if he is even doing it today makes me wonder why he said today if he waits until 8 and its still not done Jack can u plz start on the userlist icons soon
Jack.

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
See now the day is almost over and Jack still hasent uploaded the userlist icons im wondering if he is even doing it today makes me wonder why he said today if he waits until 8 and its still not done Jack can u plz start on the userlist icons soon
Jack.
hey now, let's not be rude. I mean he did say he was in fact busy and that he planned to post the updates today. Not to mention that time zones are a thing. This kind of thing just makes ya seem impatient ya know? As excited as I am, it's just a small pixlated image of a Pokemon and it's no need to make a fuss about.

Looks like userlist icons wernt applied the day they were supposed to be applied looks like Jack V has alot of things on his mind or alot of things to do atm but im going to give u guys a "Little" portion of faith and said more than likely he will do the userlisst icons later in the day and if not sometime over the weekend. Many of you guys including myself have been eager to get the userlist icons and and are probably like what the fuck where is my userlist icon but i can assure you Jack codes alot and he does have irl things to do and a simple line of code isnt something that he has to do, you guys can do it yourself, but it wont show up for other users if your fine with that private message me and ill tell you how. Also Remember to Follow me :} keep it c00l f0ckers

Well actually it isn't really a big deal if he cannot get them in at the exact date, most of us understand his situation. No need to make a big fuss over it.

Oh and just a small update, I asked for ditto and would like it animated, since I did not comment on that before. Thanks, and take your time for mine if you want. I'm in no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)