Project RU Teambuilding Factory V3 (Read the OP and all that jazz)

the absence of dark spam is frightening imo, could I get an offensive balance team built around

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Hidden Power [Water]

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

I personally think these are two amazing wallbreakers in their respective right, one acts as a wincon, hp water is if the team is fucked up the ass by camel, emergency kill go! other than that, pretty standard, not offense, so feel free to include fatmons that check rantrum well, I'd love to see ScarfTrum on here, but it is not necessary by any means. IMO, this core has plenty of directions to go, Ice spam, more dark spam, webs, etc. Thanks in advance guys! n_n

Since I am really bad at teambuilding, I would like to suggest a team around/with one of my favorite sets, Sub+Bulk Up Braviary. This set is probably my favorite stall breaker in the tier. It is great to punish fat mons like Alomomola that can't break it's sub or things that try to status it. However, there are a lot of bulky mons that can still beat it pretty easily so it needs quite a bit of support. Btw I put 48 speed instead of 44 because I am crazy for speed creeping and as far as I know that one point in SpDef won't hurt.

Braviary (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Heyyyyyyy guys, im back! Came up with two teams, sorry for the wait n_n

Jynx is a pretty interesting mon, being a soft sponge to all set up sweepers as well as a good lure for teams reliant on Mega Lix as their ice check or runs through teams reliant on teams with Poliwrath as their sole Sneasel / Glalie / Ice check. Putting things to sleep as well is really cool, helping the team gain momentum wuth Jolteon or allowing things such as Fletch to sweep easier. Jolteon was added due to the request. I guess it works okay with Jynx. Mega Lix was added because it works extremely well Jynx, resisting the common Rock attacks aimed at it as well as checking Sneasel very well. You could run Aboma here and give Jynx blizzard for a bit of an ice spam but this variant is a bit more consistent vs Ttrum and Sneasel. Fletch as added for a bit of priority and checking Fighters very well. Flygon is our defogger of choice as well as a secondary ground resist. Virizion rounds off the team as a stallbreaker as well a way to pummel balance as well. Enjoy
Thanks a ton :D Sorry I didn't respond to this faster, been a bit busy and not on mons very much, but I appreciate the team <3 It even has bonus Linda.

Requesting a team built around my boy Bouffalant. I know it may seem like an odd choice but I want to use him to suck up the spore,leech seed, sleep powder spam.

Bouffalant @ Assault vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Head Charge
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Last edited:

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
LOVELY 70s
TheFatManatee
Before passing to the team I want to tell you I changed a bit the set to make it more viable. 88 evs in speed ensure Bouff to outspeed Alomomola and Wild Charge gives him a way to deal with Mola and Jellicent, both mons that otherwise would've walled the set :o Also Return over Head Charge because the useless recoil wasn't appreciated :(
TheFatManatee (Bouffalant) (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Megahorn
- Wild Charge

Th3FatManatee (Aromatisse) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast

TheF4tManatee (Steelix) @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

TheFatM4natee (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Fire Blast

TheFatMan4tee (Flygon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Roost

TheFatManate3 (Magneton) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

Ok the team starts from Bouff. I added Aromatisse to help with his fighting weakness and give him a way to recover health, while also acting as a cleric in case it gets crippled by a status. The team struggled vs Durant, Tyrantrum and Fletchinder, so I added Steelix, that could toxic Mola and Jelli for Bouff so it could've done a better job breaking the opposite team! At this point the team struggled a bit vs Delphox so I added Houndoom to trap him and some other psychic type taht could be annoying too. The team had a ground weakness so I went for bulky Flygon that also gave me hazard control and momentum! The last is Magneton because I struggled a bit breaking water mons.

This is all I hope you will find this team useful :D

LOVELY 70s
TheFatManatee
Before passing to the team I want to tell you I changed a bit the set to make it more viable. 88 evs in speed ensure Bouff to outspeed Alomomola and Wild Charge gives him a way to deal with Mola and Jellicent, both mons that otherwise would've walled the set :o Also Return over Head Charge because the useless recoil wasn't appreciated :(
TheFatManatee (Bouffalant) (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Megahorn
- Wild Charge

Th3FatManatee (Aromatisse) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast

TheF4tManatee (Steelix) @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

TheFatM4natee (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Fire Blast

TheFatMan4tee (Flygon) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Roost

TheFatManate3 (Magneton) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

Ok the team starts from Bouff. I added Aromatisse to help with his fighting weakness and give him a way to recover health, while also acting as a cleric in case it gets crippled by a status. The team struggled vs Durant, Tyrantrum and Fletchinder, so I added Steelix, that could toxic Mola and Jelli for Bouff so it could've done a better job breaking the opposite team! At this point the team struggled a bit vs Delphox so I added Houndoom to trap him and some other psychic type taht could be annoying too. The team had a ground weakness so I went for bulky Flygon that also gave me hazard control and momentum! The last is Magneton because I struggled a bit breaking water mons.

This is all I hope you will find this team useful :D
Ok i'm trying it out now, thank you ;]
I have found out that this team straight up loses to gastrodon.

Last edited:
Ok i'm trying it out now, thank you ;]
I have found out that this team straight up loses to gastrodon.
these aren't definite teams, nobody can build a perfect team in one go, feel free to make changes, something like hp grass magnets with evio>scarf is nice bait for seismitoad/gastro. The team lacks a setup sweeper, maybe SD Lum Viriz>Magnets. The team is yours now, do what you want to

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
these aren't definite teams, nobody can build a perfect team in one go, feel free to make changes, something like hp grass magnets with evio>scarf is nice bait for seismitoad/gastro. The team lacks a setup sweeper, maybe SD Lum Viriz>Magnets. The team is yours now, do what you want to
Hi, i'd like to suggest a change on bouffs set to sub sd instead of the current one, that at least would let you set up on bulky waters somewhat, i really think every team needs a check to them.

Hawaii Express
Arthur King

Hey Hawaii, here is your team :]. Well, Escava gives to teams a solid check to things like meloeta, mega aboma and slowking (it can't switch safe on the last but can check well) what makes it worth in using thinking about this I choose to par it with DD scrafty to benefit from the fact that Escavalier can remove psychics as Meloeta and Uxie from game beyond checking fairys. Slowking came to help against fighting/fire/psychics beyong giving a second wincon for the team, Tangrowth check waters, ground types and also helps against virizion, LO was choosen to give immediate power needed to wallbreaker still forming a regen core with Slowking. For the two last slots we have Seismitoad that provides mandatory rocks, durant, tyrantrum, fletch check and subs hex Rotom acting as a second Fletch, Durant/fighting check and also helping breaking defensive cores with wow+discharge+hex.

Arthur King (Escavalier) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Android 16 (Scrafty) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Hisoka (Slowking) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Marvel Captain (Rotom) @ Leftovers
EVs: 124 HP / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Discharge

Mc Sapon (Seismitoad) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power

Conexão Amazônica (Tangrowth) @ Life Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, funny thing is that i was going to request another team (once my week was over) to be built around tangrowth but not anymore :]

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
s/o to Kableye and DKFirelord for helping build, Diogo for preliminary idea, and Lyto for testing

Braviary. Durant with Scarf BP for momentum is cool. Rhyp for rocks. Charti Pelipper to check most physical attackers as well as SE Virizion. Gurdurr is a cool fighter. Focus punch fucks shit up. President Snow checks waters and fucks shit up too.

gangster party (Braviary) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD /48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost

free Tupac (Rhyperior) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 220 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

most wanted (Durant) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Crunch
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head

suffering is grief (Pelipper) @ Charti Berry
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Scald

die by the gun (Gurdurr) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Focus Punch
- Mach Punch

roll w my glock (Abomasnow-Mega) (M) @ Abomasite
Ability: Soundproof
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 32 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Focus Blast

Enjoy!
lolbro
fuck Diogo, praise DKFirelord

pass the hennessy used Leaf Storm!
It's not very effective... The opposing Tangrowth lost 82% of its health!

Man if I wasnt so lazy I'd write 13 paragraphs about this. But I am. So I started with core. Added qwil as fighting check and spiker and is cool. Growth fucks shit up and is ground resist. Melo checks Scrafty and is cool wincon

eat my flesh (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

empty out my clip (Sneasel) (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

ride or die (Qwilfish) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald

pass the hennessy (Tangrowth) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 248 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

makaveli (Kabutops) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

the sweetest joy (Meloetta) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
s/o to Kableye and DKFirelord for helping build, Diogo for preliminary idea, and Lyto for testing

Braviary. Durant with Scarf BP for momentum is cool. Rhyp for rocks. Charti Pelipper to check most physical attackers as well as SE Virizion. Gurdurr is a cool fighter. Focus punch fucks shit up. President Snow checks waters and fucks shit up too.

gangster party (Braviary) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD /48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost

free Tupac (Rhyperior) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 220 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

most wanted (Durant) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Crunch
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head

suffering is grief (Pelipper) @ Charti Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Scald

die by the gun (Gurdurr) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Focus Punch
- Mach Punch

roll w my glock (Abomasnow-Mega) (M) @ Abomasite
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 32 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Focus Blast

Enjoy!
lolbro
fuck Diogo, praise DKFirelord

pass the hennessy used Leaf Storm!
It's not very effective... The opposing Tangrowth lost 82% of its health!

Man if I wasnt so lazy I'd write 13 paragraphs about this. But I am. So I started with core. Added garb as fighting check and spiker and it blows up nascarbodor. Growth fucks shit up and is ground resist. Melo checks Scrafty and is cool wincon

eat my flesh (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

empty out my clip (Sneasel) (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

ride or die (Garbodor) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Gunk Shot

pass the hennessy (Tangrowth) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 248 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

makaveli (Kabutops) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

the sweetest joy (Meloetta) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 24 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

Enjoy!​
so my fighting check is a suicide mon, and my tyrantrum check is the x button, sik. lol thanks 4 the team bro, def making some changes tho @.@

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
so my fighting check is a suicide mon, and my tyrantrum check is the x button, sik. lol thanks 4 the team bro, def making some changes tho @.@
Ok, feel free to. I guess you can run qwil over nascarbodor but ive been wanting to use it so. Also, this core is extremely limiting in the fact that if I ran Steelix + Hitmontop as the last two slots, which would fix all the issue you presented, you would lose all the valuable momentum that this team needs because Doom ane Sneasel are so frail. You need the sheer offensive pressure for this team to even be effective in the latest. You also have defensive Melo that can check Trum and u have Weak Armor Kabutops who can live a Scarf Head Smash and kill with ada SE + AJet. Enjoy the team...

E: lol I did qwil over garb and more speed on melo

Last edited:
Ok, feel free to. I guess you can run qwil over nascarbodor but ive been wanting to use it so. Also, this core is extremely limiting in the fact that if I ran Steelix + Hitmontop as the last two slots, which would fix all the issue you presented, you would lose all the valuable momentum that this team needs because Doom ane Sneasel are so frail. You need the sheer offensive pressure for this team to even be effective in the latest. You also have defensive Melo that can check Trum and u have Weak Armor Kabutops who can live a Scarf Head Smash and kill with ada SE + AJet. Enjoy the team...
rofl my b, idk ru calcs :/

Requesting a balance or offense to be built around sigilyph. Sigilyph has a great typing being that it is resistent to fighting by 4x, which means that if played correctly, it can switch into a fighting type (not considering knock off, because as i mentioned, if played correctly). It can run a various amount of sets from cm+ psycho shift or 3 attacks + roost or even the really annoying bad cp set. It's ability allows it to be immune to indirect attacks, such as status, hazards, etc..
It also has great offensive stats- boasts high speed and special attack- which makes it fit on almost every playstyle.
the set is up to the builder, i know i'm not very specific, but personally i like all of sigi's sets other than cp, so yeah xD

I would say to hold off on requesting teams around the new drops, we don't really know what their most viable sets will be, and have barely any time to test them. Give it a few days, and then ask for teams around said mons.

I would say to hold off on requesting teams around the new drops, we don't really know what their most viable sets will be, and have barely any time to test them. Give it a few days, and then ask for teams around said mons.
Yeah I deleted my post anyways because I realized on the rules it says one request per week.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, we will love to have some time to test the new drops and then proceed to make teams with them thankfully, thanks for understanding

Hi guys I wanted to request a hail team that has Rotom-Frost!
Fineonbae

OR

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
EVs: 152 Atk / 240 SpA / 116 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Shard
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Blizzard

Rotom-Frost @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Pain Split
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Blizzard

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Samurott @ Lum Berry
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Megahorn

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 2 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Slide
- High Jump Kick

OR

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
EVs: 152 Atk / 240 SpA / 116 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Shard
- Giga Drain
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Blizzard

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Samurott @ Lum Berry
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Megahorn

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam

Durant @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass / Thunder Fang
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower

First of all, I will like to apologize for taking SO long with this but the request has been jumping from hand to hand, lol. Anyways you wanted hail offense and here we are. I ended up making 2 teams with the 2 sets in the spoiler because why not and their respective structures benefit from each set. The overall concept for hail offense is there on both variants ----> Hail setter (aboma), Hail Abuser (rotom-frost), hazard removal (flygon), secondary fire backbone and steel resist (samurott).

From there I needed a fighting check and stealth rock user and somebody to not get destroyed by meloetta. Bronzong and medicham form the first variant, with sub split rotom-frost tearing apart bulkier builds. Bronzong beats melo, medicham offensive checks fighting checks. The other variant has rocks mesprit with knock off so opposing psychic types dont come in for free and many rely on their item so it is pretty helpful and durant being a ridiculous wallbreaker with baton pass to generate momentum. You can run thunder fang on banded ant but dont really recommend it on banded variants, maybe it is just me.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues, you know where to find me!

I would like to request a team around sharpedo. The favourite set i would like to use is the special offensive set in an offense team mmaybe dark sapm. Than it can carry dbond too for taking the dark check with it. It isnt important if it is dark spam other playstyles are good too for exanple water spam. That would be nice.

My request would be a team of absol an offensive team with absol :

Preferably all-out attacker absol or SD absol

Sets:
SD Absol

Absol @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough / Superpower

All-Out Attacker

Absol @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Iron Tail / Pursuit

Last edited:
My request would be a team of absol an offensive team with absol :

Preferably all-out attacker absol or SD absol

Sets:
SD Absol

Absol @ Absolite
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough / Superpower

All-Out Attacker

Absol @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Iron Tail / Pursuit
I thought Absolite was UU, not RU?

Requesting a Balance team built around Pelipper, please!

Pelliper Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Scald
- Defog
- U-Turn

Pelipper's great defensive typing allowing it to switch in and check many threats, and it's role as a Defogger allows you to blow hazards away. On top of that, it has access to reliable recovery and a means of switching out in Roost and U-Turn, respectively!

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Miyami~~ Team 32 and 35 in the archive share the traits of your request and you can u-turn over toxic or air slash respectively if you feel like it. Sorry, but we gotta try to filter all the requests that has already been fulfilled or redirect to teams wiho share that request. Thanks for understanding :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)