Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

The WinCon/Revenge Killer of the team. Its primary role is to sweep late game with fake out/return combinations or fake out/quick attack combinations on scarfers or the few mons in the metagame that outspeed. The moveset is pretty standard, powerful STAB with return/hjk and priority with fake out/quick attack.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Rotom-Wash was necessary to check powerful flying types such as Tornadus-T, but more importantly Talonflame. It also has the bulk necessary to take hits and fire off will-o's at some setup sweepers and can cripple physical threats. The slow volt switch is there for initiative, will-o is there to cripple, hydro pump for powerful STAB and pain split for recovery on a high HP mon or a switch in.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 4 Atk / 170 Def / 96 SpD
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Endure

To open up a hole for Lopunny late game, I decided that I needed something to whittle down opponents. Garchomp came into mind when I thought of this, with the combination of dragon tail for hazards damage and rough skin/rocky helmet with endure, I decided that Garchomp would fit the role for this. Besides for this role, Garchomp can still potentially beat an opposing sweep with endure and dtail. Fire Blast is for bulky steel types like skarm/ferro, and earthquake for powerful STAB.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast

Originally this was a specs keldeo, but after I realized that Slowbro walled my team I decided I needed a hard hitting dark type to not only deal with that problem, but still fulfill the original role of my keldeo by making holes by hitting hard and taking out as much mons as possible. Additionally, Hoopa-U can function as a second win condition. Dark Pulse and Psyshock for powerful STAB, energy ball for bulky waters or manaphy that my team otherwise does not exactly appreciate, and Focus Blast for steel types.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock

Bulky Landorus-T functioned well on my team since it dealt with threats such as ZardX and can negate the buffs of DD Mega Altaria. Additionally, it was a nice stealth rock setter that allowed me to run endure fat chomp and still have a solid rock setter. Additionally, a slow u-turn for initiative works nicely and a STAB earthquake that hits hard even without much attack investment thanks to Lando’s base 145 attack.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Since I do not have recovery on my defensive mons, Latias does a good job of negating that with healing wish. It can also negate a scald burn or t-wave and can get rid of hazards which is important to keep my team from being dwindled down easily. The EV’s give it enough speed to outspeed a max speed base 100 such as manaphy, while 252 HP gives it enough bulk to take some hits from either side.

ok

It seems you want an offensive team, but it's riddled with defensive mons. So to start off you have a big weakness to Mega Altaria, certain Manaphy variants, and Mega Manectric / fast electrics in general. So first off Rotom-W + TankChomp + Lando-T isn't good at all since they all check similar threats. So I suggest you drop TankChomp + Rotom in favor of Defensive Landorus only. It gives very well with your team, as it gives you a defensive pivot with U-Turn to soften up the opposition and set rocks consistently. It also checks the likes of Mega Lopunny and other powerful physical attackers such as Mega Metagross and Mega Charizard X. Next you need to fill the two empty slots in your team, so I suggest Klefki > Rotom-W and Raikou> TankChomp. Klefki gives your team solid speed control and spikes support to allow Hoopa-U to break opposing walls easier for Lopunny to clean. On a side note with Speed Control that allows you to run Life Orb > Choice Scarf on your Hoopa-U for extra power and the scarf would then be unnecessary with Thunder Wave support. Raikou gives your team a solid way of dealing with waters like Suicune and Manaphy who could otherwise toss / annoy your team and offers an alternate wincon as well as finishing off a VolTurn core. Finally I suggest you run Starmie > Latias. Starmie fits much better on Hazard Stack teams so you won't clear away your own hazards and it does a good job of getting rid of TankChomp and Keldeo who could rack up a lot of damage on your team. Also run Healing Wish > Quick Attack on Mega Lopunny if you'd still like Healing Wish Support.
Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-Turn
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Def
Calm Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon

Raikou @ Zap Plate
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Scald
- Rapid Spin

in short
-->
Klefki
-->
Raikou
-->
Starmie
Hoopa-U --> Life Orb > Scarf
Lopunny --> Healing Wish > Quick Attack
I don't agree with changing Mega-Lopunny's moveset from Quick Attack to Healing Wish. It doesn't make sense why you would sacrifice the Pokemon whose "primary role is to sweep late game." If a change of moveset would be required, and I'm not sure that it is, I would go with Ice Punch. Ice Punch is the move I use for my Mega-Lopunny team specifically for Lando-T. Lando-T is nearly always the pokemon that will switch in on Mega-Lop. See calcs below for more details

-1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-T: 180-212 (47.1 - 55.4%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

or

-1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 24 Def Landorus-T: 244-288 (76.4 - 90.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Also, if you do decide to add in Raikou there would be no need to keep Energy Ball on Hoopa-U. Gunk Shot would perhaps be better, specifically for Clefable or Slyveon switch-ins.

No.

The team already handles those two pretty well already and taking the recoil damage of hitting those two aren't worth the risk of losing Lop early on. Healing Wish is a good option to potentially give Raikou or even Starmie a second Chance of putting in their appropriate work for the team.

As for HoopaU Gunk Shot would be the better option over EBall. Run a Hasty Nature with 96 Atk investment, max speed, the rest in SpA. Sorry I can't tell you the entire spread as I'm on mobile.
Here is the Mega-Lopunny data for OU players with 1800 ELO and above.

Moves | | Fake Out 97.372% | | High Jump Kick 95.919% | | Return 70.617% | | Ice Punch 46.435% | | Frustration 27.823% | | Power-Up Punch 25.382% | | Quick Attack 23.908% | | Other 12.545%

Ice Punch is at 46% usage. Healing wish isn't found on the list. Kidmagic is trying to be innovative, but it's just not a good idea. Especially, when you are guaranteed damage on the #2 used Pokemon in OU.

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
there's nothing wrong with healing wish lopunny.

but with that being said, i'll share my thoughts on this team so this post won't be a waste of space.

Like KidMagic said, Defensive Chomper + Defensive Lando-T is really redundant because Landorus-T already checks the same threats as Garchomp outside of Scizor and Bisharp, albeit less effectively since its reliant on Rocky Helmet only for punishing attacks, but its still really great. I would recommend using Scarf Jirachi > Garchomp. Jirachi patches up the issue of Fairy-types for this team and forms a voltturn core with Rotom-W and Landorus, it can also use Healing Wish to bring back a weakened Pokemon such as Mega Lopunny late game so it can sweep. Because I suggested Scarf Jirachi, it's less necessary to use Scarf Hoopa-U, using Life Orb > Choice Scarf allows it to be used most effectively. Another thing I would change is Baton Pass > Quick Attack on Lopunny. This allows Lopunny to pivot out of Garchomp / Slowbro etc switchins that can really annoy it, while also being able to grab momentum for Hoopa-U because VoltTurn support is almost a necessity with Hoopa-U in order to offensively switch it into threats because its typing is so bad defensively that it can't switch into anything with ease outside of -2 Latis or Defensive Starmie. Another tweak I would make is 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe with a bold nature > 252 hp / 80 def / 176 spd calm on Rotom because Specially Defensive Rotom isn't very good this gen and the only effective set is its physically defensive set which still checks the likes of Tornadus-T pretty well. I would also suggest 72 hp / 176 spa / 252 spe > 252 hp / 72 spa / 176 spe on Latias because your current EV spread is very ineffective and Latias only needs 72 HP to handle Thundurus well.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Trick

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 160 Atk / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Changes in short:
Scarf Jirachi >
Garchomp
Life Orb >
Choice Scarf
Baton Pass > Quick Attack
Standard EV spread > Current
Standard EV spread > Current

that's all i got and i hope i could help!

Last edited:
Im just going to point something out at the moment you have nothing to stop a life orbed latios {Ice beam, psychic, draco meteor, energy ball} it ohkoes everything on your team.
All one needs to do is ko your hoopa or get it locked into psyshock and lati sweeps for that reason i suggest changing garchomp to tyranitar.

Im just going to point something out at the moment you have nothing to stop a life orbed latios {Ice beam, psychic, draco meteor, energy ball} it ohkoes everything on your team.
All one needs to do is ko your hoopa or get it locked into psyshock and lati sweeps for that reason i suggest changing garchomp to tyranitar.
NO

First, LO latios isnt AoA, it uses only Draco and Psyshock, Latias is a decent check to him, and Lop can pick off a weakened one, tyranitar has no place here, since neither sandstorm or pursuit is needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)