Doubles OU Player of the Week #41 - Stax

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
how do you see yourself in the dou community ? like do you not feel outclassed/inferior at times for being relativly newer? i sure do..
I definitely feel that way sometimes, but I've also been starting to feel more accepted, which is pretty cool. I'm pretty new on the scene, but people have been pretty cool to me when I started to be not terrible.

You said you dont believe that the metagame needs another suspect.
Why do you think we should suspect Rock Slide and Swagger and why it's the best decision?
Fuck swagger holy shit

Here are my questions, from lowest to highest importance:

What is one mon that you feel is overvalued in the current metagame?
blah blah blah same as above **undervalued blah blah?
Why is Primeape deserving of Tier 1?
Why does your name look like it should be pronounced "en-ten-sit" and are you planning on changing it to be more obvious?
How does it make you feel that Yoda gets all the likes for your interview?
Do you still stand by Bulk Up Hitmonchan as a viable option for DOU teams?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
How does it feel to be the innovator behind the classic Magmar/Cradily/non-STAB Blastoise core?
jesus christ

1. Overvalued mon: Mega Metagross rofl
2. Undervalued: MEGA AGGRON HAHA jk but Ferrothorn might be the best mon in the tier
3. Primeape walks into a bar. There is no counter.
4. I tried to change it to "Intensity" but the Jews prevented it. I will take name change suggestions.
5. Yoda is a good guy, so it's okay. At least it's not SpaceBass.
6. 252+ SpA Mega Abomasnow Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 80 SpD Hitmonchan: 127-151 (41.7 - 49.6%) -- 23.8% chance to 2HKO after hail damage
+1 80+ Atk Hitmonchan Low Kick (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Abomasnow: 384-452 (100 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
7. Chocolate? Who the fuck do you think I am?
8. I'll kill all of you I swear to god

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Marry: Doubles Bot, obedience

Fuck: Stratos, SO HOT (also lol)

Kill: SpaceBass, odd man out. No hard feelings ♥

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader

Interviewee #27 - Yellow Paint
1. Hi! Who are you and could you give a little introduction of yourself?
Hi, I'm Paint. I'm a 16 year old from New Jersey and I joined the Doubles community after playing a while on PS. Outside of Pokemon, I actually don't do too much for fun, most of my other time is spent studying or reading or school stuff. If you haven't guessed, I'm one of those stereotypically Asian guys. I used to play piano and do weiqi but I find I haven't had the time cause of school. Anyway I'm actually pretty trash at Doubles but I talk a lot and build odd teams sometimes.

2. Where did your username come from and why have you stuck with it?
When I first played PS, I was named philosophist, but I swapped to paint after I noticed philosphist is a mouthful that can't really be abbreviated. I got paint from a joke about green paint, but that was already registered so I picked another color. I'm actually trash at anything drawing or art related, but the name just stuck after using it for so long.

3. When did you start playing competitive Pokémon, when did you start playing competitive Doubles, and why did you stick around?
I started competitive mons right at the start of XY when a friend of mine showed me PS and we played a few OU matches. I started Doubles after trying out the different formats on PS, and also I preferred the Doubles formats when I played on cartridge. After a brief period of Spinda + Victini and Cherrim + physical Mega Charizard Y gimmicks, I stuck with dubs cause of the fast paced matches and all the great guys in the Doubles room.

4. What is your favourite playstyle to use in Doubles, and why?
Lately, I've been leaning towards hyper offense, cause it makes it easier to make decisions of my own with end goals in mind rather than just reacting to the opponent with a more defensive team. Usually, I try removing threats with attack spam, then sweep with one Pokemon or another. I build stall every now and then, but it's honestly quite boring.

5. What is your favourite Pokémon to use competitively and why? What is your favourite Pokémon overall and why?
Competitively, my favorite Pokemon would be Heatran, cause it often just gets free Subs and takes advantage of a good position. Overall, my favorite Pokemon would have to be Anorith cause it's just so adorable.

6. Do you believe there is anything broken or suspect worthy in the current metagame?
Nothing's too broken right now, but I'd like to see a Mega Salamence or Skymin retest in maybe a month.

7. With Open finished, and Seasonals undergoing it's final stages, who do you think is the favourite to win? (This interview was done before the Fall Seasonals Grand Finals)
I'm predicting Kyle, mostly because Stratos needs to go two whole sets without getting haxed while Kyle is equally good but way luckier.

8. Could you give us a team that resembles your playstyle and could you give us a brief explanation of it?

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 28 HP / 224 Atk / 44 Def / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 68 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
I'm probably not bringing this to a tour, but the majority of my teams are just HO with fun sets or an odd team composition, and I think this one demonstrates that nicely. Basically, you try and go for a sweep with Volcarona or Azumarill, and the other four mons support them and remove checks. I have Stealth Rocks mostly to help against Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y, but also to get Mega Sceptile a few extra KOs. Sometimes, I T-Wave next to Sceptile if I really wanna take something out, but it's mostly for style points. The Landorus-T spread creeps Mega Gengar instead of Mega Manectric and does something else that I forgot.

9. What is your favourite part about the Doubles community, and why?
My favorite part about Doubles would have to be how most of us are just here to have fun. I've never seen any drama caused by people actually caring about a tour result, it's just people memeing and enjoying each match.

10. If you could change anything about Doubles community, what would it be and why?
I wish our newcomers and even some of our regulars who don't chat would take the time to read up on the tier, maybe attempt to participate more and try to get better. Even our prestigious roomtours have more bad players than good, to the point where it's almost like the ladder.

11. Are there any other hobbies you have outside of playing Pokémon?
I play other video games sometimes, mostly FPS's, and I'm decent at origami. I spend an awkwardly large amount of my free time sleeping, cause I'm lazy at heart.

12. Is there anything else you would like to say or speak about?
I think we're running out of guys to interview, since even I got one. Do n1n1 next imo.

---
Thanks for the interview paint! And on the above point yeah if anybody does have any suggestions of any kind please let me know!

Last edited:
Grats on potw :3

Are you the guy who always used that Cherrim sun team in room tours(and every other game for that matter) or am I mistaking you for someone else? lol

Do you have all the paint color names registered on ps? If not which ones are you missing?

On a scale of 1-10 how willing are you to date qsns?

Trains for %?

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
1. Top 3 pokemon you want megas of
2. I agree that our room tours are almost like ladder fights. Spacebass official tours are a bit better but still only 3 times a week and only around 15 more or less people sign up. What are your ideas for getting more quality fights in room tours and in general?

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Grats on potw :3

Are you the guy who always used that Cherrim sun team in room tours(and every other game for that matter) or am I mistaking you for someone else? lol

Do you have all the paint color names registered on ps? If not which ones are you missing?

On a scale of 1-10 how willing are you to date qsns?

Trains for %?
Yeah I was the cherrim sun guy
Only Yellow, Orange, Purple, Grey. My other alts aren't everyday colors or just have something+paint.
I don't consent.
Trains for $
1. Top 3 pokemon you want megas of
2. I agree that our room tours are almost like ladder fights. Spacebass official tours are a bit better but still only 3 times a week and only around 15 more or less people sign up. What are your ideas for getting more quality fights in room tours and in general?
Spiritomb, Togekiss, Milotic.
well you can't really force people to play in tours but in general you can just spam people until they battle you. Preferably not me.
are fossil pokemon cooler than the rest, or just anorith :P
I think the fossil babies are cute, but they're all pretty lame design wise. Oh btw gonna john our match till at least saturday night.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader

Interviewee #28 - Croven
1. Hi! Who are you and could you give a little introduction of yourself?
Hi I'm Croven and uh I started playing Doubles around last Winter Seasonals but more seriously afterwards. I'm currently a sophomore in high school looking to do things but IDK what so yeah.

2. Where did your username come from and why have you stuck with it?
Well my first username was a very profound SomeGuy317. Yeah I was really creative. Then I got into Monotype and I liked Flying-type so I thought I could be really cool if I just combined crow and raven to make Croven and i stuck with it because it has a nice color and I still think its kinda cool even though its probably pretty stupid.

3. When did you start playing competitive Pokémon, when did you start playing competitive Doubles, and why did you stick around?
I started playing competitive mons when my friend introduced me to showdown about a year ago (maybe more). IDK if he still plays but i'm a terrible nerd so I kept playing. I originally just played singles OU and Monotype because lol its OU main tier jaja and I thought I was really cool for being good at Monotype. IDK how I first got into Doubles, i think it was either from doing VGC or just me liking the format. I remember joining the room once, saying I was gonna make SPL in less than a year, and trashing some mod with shake's Mega Kangaskhan/Sylveon/Hitmontop team. I thought I was the shit. I kept playing because format was cool, and I'm a nerd so I gravitate towards other nerds aka the Doubles community.

4. What is your favourite playstyle to use in Doubles, and why?
I used to use bulky offense/balance a lot, sort of like what Stratos builds, and I still like it, but I've been starting to use hyper offense a lot more recently. In particular I've been using HO + one support Pokemon, such Jirachi. IDK why I like this but smashing things is nice i guess. I should build some more balance since it always felt right to use, IDK I'll see. Weather offense is a bit weird for me, as I don't like the idea of keeping myself locked into a playstyle (e.g. rain, Trick Room), so i tend to move away from those. However, I really do like Pokemon like Mega Charizard Y and Mega Gardevior that take lives whenever they're on the field (fuck their speed though). Recently, I've been using Volcarona which I think is pretty good; Talonflame can be played around with Quick Guard, Fake Out, and redirection, and a Special setup sweeper that can use Lum Berry and not be affected by Intimidate is literally cash. Also, I've been using Mega Gengar which I want to use more often, the ability to offensively trap to gain momentum (not always just trap and KO) is really intriguing, and I wanna use it more. It might take a lot more skill than I have though :P. Yeah so basically: HO, bulky offense, and hard Special hitters (fuck Intimidate).

5. What is your favourite Pokémon to use competitively and why? What is your favourite Pokémon overall and why?
So the thing with me and favorite mons to use competitively is that I'm always in a phase (Stratos knows the time when i only used Hoopa-u lol) and right now I'm in the phase of Mega Gengar and Volcarona as I said in the last question. Like I said, Volcarona is a neato Special sweeper and Mega Gengar is a cool, fast, powerful trapper. I like Gengar a bit more as of now because IT LOOKS SO FUCKING SICK and trapping is neato! My favorite Pokemon overall is Togekiss because its so adorable and I love birds and its just great. Any of you that think otherwise can go fuck yourselves with a lamp.

6. Do you believe there is anything broken or suspect worthy in the current metagame?
Ugh I hate this question I'm literally awful at evaluating metagames or anything so this is going to be completely biased. I'm not advocating for a Shaymin-Sky retest because 1. fuck hax 2. I wasn't even half good in skymin meta and I wanna keep teams. No Mega Salamence retest for similar reasons, basically I don't have any teams for that meta. Uh I guess Mega Diancie could be tested, not sure if it's banworthy but a test would be nice so long as the testing process is good (not a fan of current testing process but again, I'm not that smart when it comes to this stuff feel free to criticize my views) so nah nothing right now except MAYBE Mega Diancie but of course that's up for debate.

7. Can you clarify on what you believe is wrong with the testing process, and how you would possibly change it?
Like I said, I'm never any good at this stuff because I'm pretty dumb, and my bad feelings are just those: feelings. It probably has to do with the ridiculous amount of bandwagoning that happens in suspect test and the ease to get reqs. I honestly have no clue how to change it (if I did then I wouldn't be typing this right now I'd be messaging some guy who might take me seriously). Best thing I can think of is pick a select few people to vote on it possibly? Doubles doesn't have much PR problems since we're obscure, so maybe? But yeah that goes into elitism and "How do you define this select group" and all that shit so IDK. Basically I kinda liked how they did the singles BW OU thing where they only allowed the respected and proven players to vote. I must reiterate that I have no clue how to do these so this is all just a couple of feelings I have, please don't take this too seriously. Basically I kinda liked how they did the recent BW test (the one around the time of past WCoP, I don't remember exactly when) where they only allowed the respected and proven players to vote.

8. With Winter Seasonals underway, who do you think are the favourites to win?
God Winter Seasonals just started how do you expect me to make a good prediction HELP! I obviously expect me to make a luck-based deep losers run, which should be fun! Honestly, IDK at this stage, tours end up surprising people (its Pokemon usually, its just luck but sometimes underdog wins by skill), but DaAwesomeDude1 is taking winner's bracket by storm, beating open finalists such as qsns and Arcticblast, so I'm curious to see if its just a fluke or anything more.

9. Could you give us a team that resembles your playstyle and could you give us a brief explanation of it?
Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 80 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Protect

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Taunt
- Protect

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
Basically what you do is 1. set up rocks 2. win. Jokes aside, the main idea is to set up with Volcarona using redirection or pressure and allow it to sweep with stuff like Quick Guard Keldeo, Fake Out Mega Kangaskhan, or Jirachi. Honestly i'm not sure how good the team is since its a bit reliant on a Volcarona sweep but hey you didn't ask for a good team!

10. What is your favourite part about the Doubles community, and why?
This community is full of shitters LOL maybe its just because I'm a shitter too that I like it. I do like the closeness the community has with everyone but it also feels as if we're excluding any newer people who want to join *cough* STRATOS *cough* (maybe move).

11. If you could change anything about the Doubles community, what would it be and why?
Nothing except be more welcoming to newer players, I agree with the idea of telling them that they're wrong but come on quit being so rough. Yeah I don't have any new ideas just what others have yelled at Stratos for earlier, sorry if you thought I had some innovation.

12. Are there any other hobbies you have outside of playing Pokémon?
Ah finally some non-mons stuff. Yeah my biggest hobby right now is tennis, I'm working to make my school's varsity team (I'm pretty shit right now), but I have a loooong way to go. Other than that I'm very interested in Physics, I know pretty much nothing though I want to learn a lot more so I'm trying to self-study since my AP Phys 1 teacher cannot teach for his life (he's pretty smart though). While I haven't been doing it lately, photography is something I've always liked, and I did manage to get two decent photos some time ago, so I'll try to keep going (ask if you want the photos). I'm also probably gonna work on programming since it could help and its cool. Yeah I'm Indian so I like Math and Science (particularly Physics) a ton and programming a good amount. So going off of programming, other than that I like anime (though doesn't this entire community l o l) and manga, i like most genres as long as they're made well, I can't really pick. Going to music, I like EDM a lot, whether its wordless or vocal, i don't care, Avicii is cool, and there are a ton of other artists I like that I can't place the names of right now. So yeah to reiterate I like tennis, Physics (and Math), anime, EDM, photography, and programming (this could move up a couple places soon) in that order.

13. Is there anything else you would like to say or speak about?
I dont really have anything else to say, but if you have an interest in tennis, physics, or photography, or have some EDM i might like, talk to me please I'd love to have a conversation, or multiple if possible, about these topics.

And to end it, we really need a movement to stop Yoda with his John Cena memes literally they are TOO MUCH. Yeah so talk to me and let's band together to remove the evil that is known as Yoda2798's John Cena memes please and thank you.

Thanks for reading guys love you too <3

---
Thanks Croven for the interview! Also I hope I'm not actually evil lol ;-;

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Croven do u still play OU and if so do u consider urself OU or Doubles player if u had to pick one.
Also why am I not interviewed yet I'm better than Stratos LOL

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Ah last year when you finally took the leap to stop playing the much superior singles OU play doubles I was wondering what got you into it.

Do you put more emphasis on building or battling in your own eyes?

Are you one of those indians that has super strict parents? If so do they approve of you playing doubles?

Most facepalm thing you have seen or read in the doubled community?

When will you display your vast doubles knowledge to comp tutoring? We can always use more humble dub guys like yourself. Plus arifeen needs some new friends:

Gj bud glad to see you doing stuff.

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Favourite tennis player male and female?

Who's gonna win the Australian Open and should I try to convince my parents to take me?

What got you into Tennis to begin with?

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Croven do u still play OU and if so do u consider urself OU or Doubles player if u had to pick one.
Also why am I not interviewed yet I'm better than Stratos LOL
yeah i still play ou but more casually than before, i just join tours that seem interesting (in oras swiss rn) and steal teams and play
i'd definitely consider myself a doubles player, i like the oras meta a lot better, the format is neato, and overall i just can't see myself leaving the community anytime soon

Ah last year when you finally took the leap to stop playing the much superior singles OU play doubles I was wondering what got you into it.

Do you put more emphasis on building or battling in your own eyes?
this is a difficult one, both building and battling are really important so its difficult to say one or the other. if i had to choose however, i'd pick battling i guess. i find its a little easier to win with a shitty team if you're a non shit player than it is to win with a nonshit team if ur a shit player. however, when it comes to the extremes, i think there are exceptions. it can be extremely difficult to win with an incredibly shit team (unless ur like qsns or totem), but given something like bunnies or team glennn it can be relatively easy for a shit player to win. i still believe that building your own team (or having a hand in building it) and then using it yourself is best, i always feel that it gives you insights on how to use the team. then again, i've seen a lot of players do well with others' teams, probably because they can't build but i'd like to see if they'd do better if they were at least present in the building stage.

anyway i kinda went off on a tangent but basically its tough to say since this question is really subjective. my answer would be battling, but this is definitely something that could change depending on new experiences etc.
Are you one of those indians that has super strict parents? If so do they approve of you playing doubles?
nah my parents are actually really chill, as long as my grades stay at a solid level (math and science high A's, everything else within A range), which they have been so far (actually english is a B+ but i haven't gotten any shit yet). besides that they're not strict at all. they know i play mons, but i'm not sure how much they know about it or if they approve (i'm pretty sure my mom doesn't but my dad is more chill and he seems to be putting up with it for now). hopefully it'll last

Most facepalm thing you have seen or read in the doubled community?
i should redirect you to any n1n1 quotes, you can commonly find them in our sigs (stratos should have a few in his) and someone compiled a list of his best quotes. i might also redirect you to this quality quote (i think you already liked it but hey another time can't hurt). sadly most of the good facepalm quotes in the subforum get deleted and i haven't saved any skype quotes :( ps isn't enough to go off of so that's all i have for you right now
then again the amount of weebism in chat can be a great source of quotes
When will you display your vast doubles knowledge to comp tutoring? We can always use more humble dub guys like yourself.
when i actually get good enough to help people and when i stop being a lazy fuck
Plus arifeen needs some new friends:
are you implying he has any friends right now
Gj bud glad to see you doing stuff.
thanks man, great to see you again! i'll definitely stop by the comp tutoring room one of these days, it'll be great to talk again

Favourite tennis player male and female?
ALERT ALERT i dont actually follow tennis that well at all sooo i'll do my best!

male: dude idk at all, i dont wanna give a lazy answer like djokovic or federer but i dont know anyone. if i had to answer it'd be either nadal because his shots can be amusing to watch and i'm p sure he's like clay god or monfils because lol its funny when he does those stupid trick shots xd

female: definitely sania mirza. i had the pleasure of watching her play womens doubles with martina hingis at the us open this year and holy fucking hell she was playing like god. her baseline shots were ridiculously strong and she pretty much won the entire match that i saw from the baseline (which is basically something that doesn't happen in doubles tennis, most points from what i've seen come from the net). oh and she's indian and so am i so that's cool!
Who's gonna win the Australian Open and should I try to convince my parents to take me?
yeah uh i have no clue who's gonna win bc like i said, i dont follow tennis that well :( and yeah convince ur parents to take you, watching tennis right in front of you is absolutely amazing and you need to a) experience it if you haven't or b) experience it more if you have
What got you into Tennis to begin with?
soon after i moved to NJ (i used to live in texas for anyone that cares about my life), one of my new friends from middle school wanted me to play. my cousins played pretty much every sport known to man at the time, so they had a racket that i used and i just went along and played with him. i started liking it and he sent me to the place where he went to practice, and i learned quickly and i've been playing ever since!

ay my nigga croven got an interview

Expanding on AM's question, what's your favorite moment from the doubles community? What quote(s) did you like best or laugh more at?
http://pastebin.com/9PLqiepy if u in doubt !!
OHHH it was you that had the compilation, i wasn't sure if it was you or derivations
i dont remember any particular quotes besides ones already stated, but n1n1, stratos, and totem often have the best quotes
  1. http://i.imgur.com/hqYAyNM.png Who is Audiosurfer? i did enjoy this one even though it was before my time
oh yeah i found that n1n1 quote that i loved:

n1n1: is homosexuality acceptable in the pokemon world or no?
n1n1: you guys are all in to "Japanese Culture" and homosexuality is shamed there
n1n1: Anime has turned you nerds into racist and anti-gay

i was literally rolling when i saw this

edit: at below, its because i'm bad, i was only picked for dpotw because there's literally like nobody left

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
I also forgot to ask, why in ur winter, spring and summer regionals you got less points in all of those compared to my amazing spring seasonal run.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
jesus christ leremyfuckface get out of here

Croven what are some of your favourite metacalls? Sets you like that aren't standard or well known? Sets you want to make work on a team but haven't quite gotten to yet?

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
How happy/grateful are you that I'm going to carry our girafarig cup team?

Who should our new tier leader be?

Is "Blowven" the best alt I own on PS?

Croven

certified genius
jesus christ leremyfuckface get out of here

Croven what are some of your favourite metacalls? Sets you like that aren't standard or well known? Sets you want to make work on a team but haven't quite gotten to yet?
metacalls: ice types because fuck thalk
non standard sets: idk if its caught on yet, but bd knock azu is cool. i've been liking stealth rock jirachi but i'm also ridiculously afraid of zard and talon so i can't really say how good these are. oh and also subslash is cool but i havent' seen it used very often
sets i want to use: an actual good gothitelle team, trapping is neato. also been meaning to use subslash but never got around to it. uh idk besides that, i usually build on the spur of the moment so yeah lol

How happy/grateful are you that I'm going to carry our girafarig cup team?
nigga ur gonna lose over half ur matches and come crying to me or baggy when we lose 1 shut up
Who should our new tier leader be?
i just found out it was kami before i answered this, but i was hoping for either kami or kylecole since both of these 2 have extensive meta knowledge and would make for good tl's. i dont know kyle as well but i know that kami is a great guy and a lot of other people feel the same, so having him as the face of doubles would be great too, so i was glad when kamikaze was made tier leader
Is "Blowven" the best alt I own on PS?
why the FUCK do you have that alt and why the fuck did i not know that

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Now that you're dpotw, how are you going to use your unlimited powers?

What is your favorite meme of the moment?

Thoughts on the new folders system in teambuilder?

What is overrated in the current meta?

Can you offer some insight as to whether your loser's bracket run will last even further this seasonal...?

OR WILL WE FIND OUT THIS SUNDAY NIGHT BA BA DA BAAAAA

Croven

certified genius
Now that you're dpotw, how are you going to use your unlimited powers?
by eliminating john cena
What is your favorite meme of the moment?
not john cena
Thoughts on the new folders system in teambuilder?
i like it a lot, but so far i haven't learned how to name new folders so i can't make like, "zard HO" folders and i really only have 2 teams not for dubs so its not great for me personally
What is overrated in the current meta?
john cena
Can you offer some insight as to whether your loser's bracket run will last even further this seasonal...?
if i can beat arctic or just john him out then i might go far
OR WILL WE FIND OUT THIS SUNDAY NIGHT BA BA DA BAAAAA
you can go fuck yourself with a lamp while wearing the lampshade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)