Ask the Admins: Part I

There seems to be a paragraph missing in Joim's section. Pardon if this is the wrong place to put this or if this mistake is in my computer only.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

There seems to be a paragraph missing in Joim's section. Pardon if this is the wrong place to put this or if this mistake is in my computer only.
On purpose. I believe he answered two q's in one. The spacing makes it confusing so I'll fix it later.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

The answer to truedew's question answers Cretacerus's question too, but yeah it shouldn't show up like that. I've edited the HTML to group both questions together (anto please double check it to tell me if I did this right bc iirc you don't like <br /> ;_;)

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The answer to truedew's question answers Cretacerus's question too, but yeah it shouldn't show up like that. I've edited the HTML to group both questions together (anto please double check it to tell me if I did this right bc iirc you don't like <br /> ;_;)
Thanks I was on my phone and I couldn't do it! Though I haven't checked the code, that's correct usage of <br/>, good job :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)