Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
The shiny Yveltal and Xerneas events can only be received by code on JPN only systems so no injected wondercards ones can't be traded applying the region locked rule.
Wait I don't understand this. I thought it meant Pokemon that can be obtained by code was like the Dream World starters in Gen 5 (no wondercard). What makes a wondercard illegal if it is obtained by code?

Wait I don't understand this. I thought it meant Pokemon that can be obtained by code was like the Dream World starters in Gen 5 (no wondercard). What makes a wondercard illegal if it is obtained by code?
Event (wondercard) pokemon usually have special moves etc which link them to their event. Japan get 2-3 times more event pokemon then the rest of the world so if I injected one of the japan only events onto my uk system that'd be illegal

Last edited:
What makes a Wonder Card illegal (when it's obtained by code) is when the code itself is region locked and you redeem it on a system that's from a different region. In Shad0wBlazze's case it would be illegal to trade, since he redeems a JPN event on a USA/EUR system.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Event (wondercard) pokemon usually have special moves etc which lin lin to their event. Japan get 2-3 times more event pokemon then the rest of the world so if I injected one of the japan only events onto my uk system that'd be illegal
Oh yea I thought that too. But what if it was injected into a Japanese system after the code promotion had finished?

Oh yea I thought that too. But what if it was injected into a Japanese system after the code promotion had finished?
That would be fine as long as it's disclosed, since that system can redeem the event. At least, that's how I understand it. I could be mistaken.

Anyone willing to help me trade evolve my Scyther? It's got a Metal Coat held and everything. FC is in my signature.

Good question! Ask .com lol! I'm guessing ther'd be no way of knowing unless you told us thts what ud done!
The case you described (injecting a Wonder Card into the game after code promotion has finished) is legal, regardless of region. Hence you see people using RNG abuse to obtain those kind of Pokemon and add them to their trade threads. The Wonder Cards are hacked in because those people were not there to actually obtain the event. They hacked in the Wonder Card data to simulate going to the event. They're legal, and they can be traded here.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's true that these are allowed to be traded here (supposing that the wondercard was correctly dumped and injected, and onto a system and cartridge which could have received them the standard way).

Buut... There's still a rule of documenting how you use any third party tools which this most certainly falls under; i.e. explicitly state that you injected the wondercard (and if you're unsure, how you did so, etc.), and don't lie about it if anyone asks in the future.

What would be a good ev spread and moveset for togekiss with defog?
Maybe something like this

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost

But makes it's a little bit of set up fodder

Maybe something like this

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost

But makes it's a little bit of set up fodder
Yeah that looks like its not gonna wor trying to make a mega gallade team

Anyone have any tips for a possible team for the PGL Christmas Tri competition?

I don't care about rankings or anything, just don't want to lose every single game that I play, lol. I'd also prefer if the Pokemon are relatively easy to obtain. :P

I asked this question elsewhere but the responses seem to be non-existent. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)