Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
My bf is out of town, and I had just finished watching Mean Girls for the 100000th time. Now I have nothing pressing to do, so I decided to browse through the sign-ups to see what recent quitters have shamelessly returned to Smogon...and rank them from the best to worst comeback.

#1: Ojama - he came back several months ago after deciding to quit, won that all gens whatever tournament and received a ridiculously ugly trophy. That's quite the comeback and earned him the top spot on this list. Unless he ends up on the same team as McMeghan, he won't be getting this SPL trophy, aka a trophy for people who can't win a real trophy.

#2: gr8astard - dude showed up on Smogon out of nowhere and cheated his way to a trophy. A year later, he plotted another cheating scheme with renowned user Bloo and betrayed all his little Pokemon friends from that infamous I Dig Men clan. He and Bloo eventually got caught, which resulted in the latter losing all his esteemed work on Smogon for the past half decade. Gr8astard simply "quit" Smogon out of embarrassment without any real repercussion. Now he's back again. It was smart of him to go on extended leave and let Bloo take all the punishment. Because of that, he's ranked numero dos. Can't wait to see what kinda cheap shit he pulls this time.

#3: Masterclass - he's one of those average players who's "good" because of his (I'll admit it) amazing team building skills. Pokemon actually requires some intelligence and this guy clearly lacks in that department. He's still a successful runner-up player in major tournaments due to his knack for building sick squads.

#4: GOD MARTH - did this nigga ever quit? I have no idea and don't really care, I just wanted more users to rate above the following three bitches. Oh he's really good at using gay ass teams in BW, if that even matters.

#5: CrashinBoomBang - lol I think this German used to be good once? I never thought he was good cause he got squashed every time we played. But apparently he's good. What has he accomplished on Smogon besides getting a second chance in last year's OST only to exit again, in the first round of that waste-of-everyone's-time Recreation bracket? He's a bad quitter who's back now, but he's still better than the two quitters below, which is simply depressing.

#6: Limitless - he and I go way back. I think we both started our Pokemon career together. I got picked for a WCoP team instantly that year because of my natural Poke-talent. Limitless tried to get on team Asia too but failed; MoP thought he wasn't good enough (MoP thought he sucked, to be honest). Then Limitless followed me all around to be my DPP UU minion. I supplied him my famous BlizzSpam team, which instantly made him great at DPP UU when he didn't even know the tier. Fast forward to 2015...I won OST and he rage quit Smogon after losing to the timer in the last WCoP. I wonder what team he'll end up on...and when he's gonna quit again.

#7: Laurel - unlike the users above, Laurel is actually a really nice guy and is a capable Pokemon player. His Reekness just really depresses me immensely and for that sin, he's at the bottom.

Honorable mention to user Bluewind. My opinions of him are generally negative and I'm sure the feelings are mutual. However, I do respect him for quitting and staying quit, unlike the shameless faces above.

If you're one of the quitters but don't see your name...I most likely don't know you or you're just not annoying enough to be noticed by yours truly.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Honorable mention to user Bluewind. My opinions of him are generally negative and I'm sure the feelings are mutual. However, I do respect him for quitting and staying quit, unlike the shameless faces above.
Really?

WhiteQueen your info is outdated. I haven't used my ''amazing'' team building skills for the past 2 years. So really it's my great skill that has gotten me through the years. But how credible does one expect to be when he just said Laurel is a more capable player than CBB. Oh and please WhiteQueen show me a picture of you and your boy friend. I have to see who this lucky man is.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
WhiteQueen your info is outdated. I haven't used my ''amazing'' team building skills for the past 2 years. So really it's my great skill that has gotten me through the years. But how credible does one expect to be when he just said Laurel is a more capable player than CBB. Oh and please WhiteQueen show me a picture of you and your boy friend. I have to see who this lucky man is.
I meant to say bff, not bf. It was a typo. When did I ever say Laurel was the better player than CBB? They're equally ok players.

ok so after last year my first time playing competitive pokemon i was a part of the battle tower server my friend ShootingStarmie kicked my ass over and over and over i swear i had 1 win man but i kept at it put my passion in to team building nothing else matters you just got this love for it its just something that you think about you sleep you dream you breathe it you relive it man then finally i learned and i started winnin some games man theres so many ways to be successful its just about pickin what fits you man then i saw smogon forums and starmie he's a hot fist badge man i wanted to be like that i looked up to that but at the end of the day nobody can change my life except me man so i hit the booth and i gave the team motivation whatever i was going through i hopped in the lab and worked on the plays i hopped in the booth and worked on the teams now im hungry for more the next level i need them rings i let my talent grow wit my teambuilding now im ready for the world stage i feel like the pokemon world aaron rodgers its been a few years move aside brett let me shine mike mccarthy

shoutout to DennisEG for giving me the courage to post this and heres a hot team enjoy
Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
Happiness: 0
EVs: 152 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Zygarde @ Life Orb
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Magnezone @ Chople Berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball
- Defog

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)