Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
DLE should just call the game in the village's favor already. They have double our numbers AND nearly double our night kills. Conversely, we have a lot of ways to mitigate the lynch but I feel all it does is effectively delay the inevitable.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Da Letter El can you just declare the game abandoned already? At this point there is no shame in doing such (just ask me or Mekkah for example), and I'd rather see some sort of postgame and/or public disclosure of the host sheet. Even if you somehow decide to continue the game later, many of us won't really care enough to be active.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
For spoilers:

The next night was going to be a shitshow anyway and was going to be decided solely on if I interpreted moi's role as "has an extra life if killed at night" or "has a bulletproof vest." If the former, mafia would almost certainly win barring bad play or insane luck on the part of moi. If the latter, village would win because twin had an unblockable kill that night and would 100% be targeting moi (and he was immune to kills that night).

I had intended it to be a BPV but from reading the text it really wasn't clear which it was.

Note that this indecision isn't why I didn't continue the game; I just was really stressed out and really couldn't deal.

If we are going strictly off of how I intended the role to play out, village would have won.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How did moi survive the lynch that was 'getting redirected'?

I think it was Day 5. He clearly had majority on him and I was told he lived any lynch with like four~ dissenting votes but I don't see that anywhere on the sheet?

Da Letter El

UncleSam
With the death of More Cowbell, you realized things are a bit dire.

In More Cowbell's honor, should you ever gain hold of the Paintball Gun again, you will be able to wield it effectively.

The first time you are lynched, if there are at least 4 users voting for someone who isn't you, you won't die.

You have access to a one time, super fast priority kill. You cannot use it this night, but may use it on any night afterwards.

You also now can role check a user once a night. You will receive their role, their items, and who they targeted, but not their alliance.

Your vote is now worth 2.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I guess this is a good time to say two things: DLE is an amazing troll: he got me after I trolled everyone else with him in Smogon Mafia Mafia, and fuck me for actually believing there was another user who had a prisoner's dilemma role. Well played, DLE, well played.

Da Letter El

:)

To be fair, despite just assuming there was another prisoner's dilemma, that was probably the perfect way to play that role: to get the fastest kill possible

Da Letter El

the rejections push back the time where the prisoner would refresh his willingness to accept. It would take 2 accepts in a row for acklow to receive accepts from him again. So technically acklow would have been better served just accepting after he got the kill but meh.

His role was meant to be a strategic choice over if someone should continuously accept to give the village another info role they in most cases would desperately need, or if an early risk should be taken to try to secure a kill, or do a combination where you accept for info roles until a point where a kill is needed. And also intended to be moderately troll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)