Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have a HA Meowstic? Preferably female if it doesn't have a impish or bold nature but anything will do really I just need it before 7PM EST tomorrow and be able to train it before that time as well.

Edit: Also can someone clear up this question for me?

In Oras/X/Y breeding a HA male pokemon with a Ditto what are your chances of getting a HA pokemon? because I been looking on the internet and I have been seeing percentages ranging from 20% to 60% to 80% but I know it can't be 20% after all the breeding I have done unless I have been extremely lucky for the past 15 breeding projects.
If you're still looking, I can catch you a female Espurr from the friend safari for free. PM/VM me
Looks like you were already helped :)

I think it's 60 (but don't quote me on that haha)

Last edited:
Does anyone want to help me evolve my electabuzz? Im not sure what i can offer, but if youre lookingfor something on oras, i might be able to get it for you.

Does anyone happen to have a Luxury Ball HA Heatmor(F)? I'm trying to find a HA one in a Durant horde but the odds are terrible. I believe it was only a 5% chance for a Heatmor in a 35% chance for a Durant horde then there is also the odds of getting both its HA and a female.

If anyone has one I can use hopefully we can work something out.

Does anyone happen to have a Luxury Ball HA Heatmor(F)? I'm trying to find a HA one in a Durant horde but the odds are terrible. I believe it was only a 5% chance for a Heatmor in a 35% chance for a Durant horde then there is also the odds of getting both its HA and a female.
If anyone has one I can use hopefully we can work something out.
I do, I can trade you one with egg moves tomorrow if that's okay

I do, I can trade you one with egg moves tomorrow if that's okay
That would be great, thanks. Is there anything you would like for it? I can't name anything specific atm as I don't have a list set up or a shop set up. I have all but 18 breedables so if you are looking for anything specific feel free to let me know via VM as I would feel bad if I took it from you for free.

If you're still looking, I can catch you a female Espurr from the friend safari for free. PM/VM me
Looks like you were already helped :)

I think it's 60 (but don't quote me on that haha)
That is what I thought as well after doing all this breeding I done I know it definitely isn't 20% but at the same time its doesn't feel like 80%.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Will the Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal be distributed in the rest of the world, or only in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)