Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lf: natures/ivs do not matter

a defiant rufflet
female spitback binacle in a dive or dusk ball with helping hand, switcheroo, tickle, water sport . Or shiny 5 iv

Ugh, why can't we have more than 24 Wondercard on a save file? I have 23/24 on my Japanese Omega Ruby and I'm not even sure if I can delete any of them because I'm still resetting most, lol.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for events I should put as priority for soft-resting? I have all (I think) of the serial code ones from Japan for the year and can do 5 at a time (makes things easier then just doing it one by one).

Ugh, why can't we have more than 24 Wondercard on a save file? I have 23/24 on my Japanese Omega Ruby and I'm not even sure if I can delete any of them because I'm still resetting most, lol.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for events I should put as priority for soft-resting? I have all (I think) of the serial code ones from Japan for the year and can do 5 at a time (makes things easier then just doing it one by one).
Shiny Kalos legends (Diancie, Xerneas, and Yveltal) would be what I suggest

I'm LF a list
A). Poliwag with encore
B). Gothita with heal pulse
C). Ghastly with perish song and disable
D). Scraggy (female) with Intimidate

I have some decent IV trades to offer.

Pretty I can get spitbacks of all these for you. :)
Perfect! Thank you
I just spent the last month iv breeding and nature breeding (on a team of 6). Got all the way through the ev train in and found out some of the moves I wanted were egg only. Made me so mad. Haha
So back to the breeding block. I tried the GTS and it doesn't let you preview the MON, that you're trading for (ie. The ability and moves) which isn't really helpful, unless you're just looking to complete your dex.

I have the following, if you need it:
Gothita W/ 4 IV, multiple combinations.
Scraggy W/ 5 IV, multiple combinations.
Growlithe W/ 4 IV, Intimidate
Poliwag W/ 4 IV, Damp, WA, SS
Foongus W/ 4 or 5 IV, Regen or Effect Spore
Togepi W/ 5 IV, Serene Grace
Ghastly W/ 5 IV, multiple combinations.
Torchic W/ 4 or 5 IV, Jolly and Blaze
Frillish W/ 4 IV, Cursed Body. Have 1 w/ 6 IV
Honedge W/ 4 IV, multiple combinations.
Foongus W/ no IV, but shiny :)

lf a male binacle with 4 ems ( technically 3 is okay)

(Helping Hand)- i can tutor this, Switcheroo, Tickle, Water Sport

Last edited:
Would appreciate it if someone could tell me how much longer there is for the Festive Feud competition (In hours remaining from now). Been out of town all day and will be sleeping soon, just wanna make sure I have enough time left.

edit: just post on my profile or whatever, to not clog the thread :)

I am currently looking for a Shiny Diancie, Shiny Yveltal, and a Shiny Xerneas. These will be for collection purposes and do not need good IVs/nature. Please CMT for offers.

Is there anyone who could help me get all the legendaries on my omega Ruby for the national dex? I need all the legendaries except Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Latios. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If checking eggs for ESV and IVs is still a thing, I need some eggs checked. I'll let whoever does keep copies of the eggs if need be, I don't really have much.

I am currently SR'ing Suicune and best one is 31/1-3/31/31/27/15 with HP psychic.
Keep or Toss?
Also caught it with a dive ball which is kinda annoying to do repeatedly, so if its somewhat usable i wouldnt want to toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)