The Walking Dead

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was that the 'mid season finale'? This new trend of mid season finales are a huge cop out, having to wait almost a year between seasons is one thing, but breaks halfway through a season are a slap in the face to people who are still watching, despite how utterly boring TWD has been for a good few seasons now.

Not killing the guy George had locked up was 10/10 stupid, almost made me turn off the episode early. Aside from the fact that they've been ignoring the ability to cover themselves in gore and be invisible, the rest of the people there didn't even know they could do it. This implies that Rick and the group haven't even bothered to mention to these people that gore can be used in case of an emergency. Or all the fucking time.

Leaving Deanna alone with Judith after realising she'd been bitten was incredibly stupid, and Jessie's kids need to be given a firm talking to about what the situation is, how much pressure they're putting the group and basically told to man the fuck up, can't stand either of them being on screen. They're walking through a group of zombies that the little kid knows full well can kill them all, and he starts talking to his mum? Unbearably idiotic.

Considering giving up watching after this season so far, every episode seems to follow the same formula. Something exciting happens at the start to get people interested, then follows 30 minutes of idiocy, boring interactions or bad decisions, leading to something bad happening at the end to keep us watching.

Showrunner Gimple is lazy. He does a bunch of filler before a big MSF, and then more filler before the finale.

6A has overall been pretty bad. JSS was pretty good. That being said season 6B will probably be 10x better cause of Jesus/the saviors, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan is going to be fucking epic.

i can't believe they really did a cliffhanger on THAT moment

couldn't sleep/felt sick to my stomach - way to hype that bullshit thanks producers and actors

Holy Christ, I can't even begin to express how fucking pissed I am right now. Words fail me. That cliffhanger was so uncalled for and I certainly didn't appreciate this bullshit.

Now, just watch as next season we find out that the one who got clubbed by Negan was some fodder character that no one really cares about like Aaron. Oh, and don't even get me started on Negan himself... His character was built up and hyped throughout the entire season and when he does show up it's just some 10 minutes cameo with him saying the same shit over and over again, literally.

So disappointed.

Last edited:

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
holy shit i never thought i would actually think about puking watching the walking dead

like holy fucking shit i cant tell if i hate negan that much or that was just the most graphic thing ive seen on regular tv

Oh no, gore in my zombie show.

That aside, I was amazed at how Daryl's plot armor deflected Lucille onto Glenn. Way to be a bunch of fucking pussies, TWD crew. Dropped.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Daryl even throwing a punch was stupid considering what he had JUST said about cutting out Carl's other eye out and killing more people.

The replacement words really killed the episode. Normally swearing doesn't make a show but in situations like that, saying "Suck my nuts" instead of suck my cock or dick completely removed me from the episode for a moment to think about what a bad decision that was on the networks part. Same with the episode that ends in the train car where Rick awkwardly drops "They're screwing with the wrong people".

Brutal as fuck episode, I was kinda done with TWD after how shitty it got but this makes me want to carry on watching just to see Negan get his head kicked in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)