Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
il_fullxfull.855048643_d2cc.jpg

Lmao the biggest tumors of this cancerous NU community truly do show on times like these

Shoutouts to our own ladder hero Kiyo, who scored lower than Jarii in the grand slam

Also no offence to metaphysical but all this hype isnt really warranted when his biggest achievement is giving mad head to the main clique.

Agreeing with everything that Teddeh and Aladyyn said, if I may I'd add that the best way to get picked for anything in NU isnt by being good at the game, but rather you have to suck up to people like it's fucking Game of thrones

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the new people looking to get picked the reality is that a large component of getting picked is a manager's ability to trust that you will be able to perform consistently on a 9-11 week basis in high pressure situations. The reason a lot of guys who haven't played in a year get picked is because they have a demonstrable ability to perform at that level based on their past performance.

It is difficult to get picked as a newer player, the managers can only scout so much, so the onus is on you not just to sign up and hope to get picked but to actively put yourself out there for try outs and show that you have the ability to perform at a high level, either through try outs or your own past tournament experience.

For some of you the reality may be that you just aren't better than the rest of the field. For others you might be better than them but a given manager may not trust that you can perform consistently throughout the tour. And in some cases the managers may have simply decided on going a different course of action (put yourself out there as a sub choice methinks).

At the end of the day (most) managers are making the choices they think they need to make to win. All you can do as a player is try to prove that you deserve to be their choice.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm sorry guys, I knew i should've kept my mods to keep these kids in check lol

Shoutouts to our own ladder hero Kiyo, who scored lower than Jarii in the grand slam

Also no offence to metaphysical but all this hype isnt really warranted when his biggest achievement is giving mad head to the main clique.
sup idiot since when does placing well in a single elimination tournament makes someone better than someone who lost early on? its all about consistency, and Kiyo has been showing that since the beginning of XY

meta giving mad head? this kid has been improving a ton the past few months thanks to me and CASEDVICTORY, he def deserves some hype lol

NU has a lot of ladder heroes such as HJAD who made Grand Slam playoffs
did you see the same gslam games that i did? he choke on dicks the size of aim's chin jesus christ. heck, he even did an "excellent" showing in his nu game in playoff by bringing 2 illegals mons and losing on preview.

tennis - i've been actively testing with him for the last month or two and he's definitely still involved in NU and has some of the best builds out of anyone in this tier. As far as NU knowledge, he has a tonne. Good battler, should be picked up
tennisace plays pokemon?

anyway, instead of acting like little bitches in this thread, how about you guys actually tryout for teams and show that talent you have.

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
I'm sorry guys, I knew i should've kept my mods to keep these kids in check lol

sup idiot since when does placing well in a single elimination tournament makes someone better than someone who lost early on? its all about consistency, and Kiyo has been showing that since the beginning of XY

meta giving mad head? this kid has been improving a ton the past few months thanks to me and CASEDVICTORY, he def deserves some hype lol

did you see the same gslam games that i did? he choke on dicks the size of aim's chin jesus christ. heck, he even did an "excellent" showing in his nu game in playoff by bringing 2 illegals mons and losing on preview.

tennisace plays pokemon?

anyway, instead of acting like little bitches in this thread, how about you guys actually tryout for teams and show that talent you have.

Cased

Banned deucer.
Just want to say I offer my support for metaphysical and Realistic Waters, I noticed both of their potential during NUPL and was able to draft both of them to my team (the winning team). I'm really big fans of their ability to build and I have always said that building is just as important as playing when you get to this level of competition. Some guys I also think have the ability to do well are Kiyo and Tennis, they were both hopeful for getting picked in SPL 6 and I'm sure that left a salty taste in their mouth and I'm sure they really want to perform well because now whenever people think of most known NU mains, their names come to mind. Same goes with Can-Eh-Dian, no offense but probably the least creative player out of the four I previously mentioned but his actual playing ability is on par if not better than those I mentioned, it's give or take and all five should get picked for SPL honestly, NU needs top faces besides me, SG, and FLCL.

Shoutout to Teddeh for suggesting managers buy his best friend Jarii that is basically a cum dumpster for his teams during NU Open + Tricking who choked his brains out Week 1 in NU and got stapled to the bench for eternity

I'd put money on Ted having the best record in NU if he adapts his style fyi

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
just look at finally and me; we both lost in round 1 of the DOU open and are renowned for our utter incompetence at the tier.
Lohgock's team: Charizard / Breloom / Rhyperior / Talonflame / Suicune / Kyurem-Black
finally's team: Kyurem-Black / Gengar / Shaymin-Sky / Azumarill / Cresselia / Heatran

dude so competent at the tier he threw his own teammate into the meat grinder

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Too much hate going on, so I'm gonna post a NU Power Rankings to bring joys into people's life.

Cased - of the three NU players whose existence I was made aware of less than two hours ago, CASED VERSACE VICTORY is clearly #1

soulgazer - he's about as good as FLCL

FLCL - he's about as good as soulgazer

Jari - sorry don't know you

tennis - sorry don't know you

waters - sorry don't know you

shaneghoul - sorry don't know you

kiyo / meta / can-eh - sorry don't know any of you niggas either. Actually I know that Kiyo is a good player. He made it to the finals of that No Choice tournament against me and got thoroughly raped.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/your-choice-finals-winner-whitequeen.3514031/

Tricking - I half know you

Oh yes I remember the "you all suck" post in the sea of humble thoughts where people wanted to try and better themselves and the community. That whole thing is the only reason I even posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)