Other The Return of the LoL - Epic Showdown of Destiny (Finals)

I would be able to stream considering i stream a couple other games sometimes and helped with the Smogcast a while back. Not sure if I would want to cast or not, but I can definitely help with streaming if my team doesn't make the finals.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attention all subs: My team would like a top lane sub for this upcoming week, Sunday at 4 PM CST and 5 PM CST for the second-round game. I'll be contacting a bunch of you individually but if you're interested in subbing please let me know. (Must be Gold V or lower however)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Attention all subs: My team would like a top lane sub for this upcoming week, Sunday at 4 PM CST and 5 PM CST for the second-round game. I'll be contacting a bunch of you individually but if you're interested in subbing please let me know. (Must be Gold V or lower however)
ill sub yolo

UncleSam

Leading this village
Hey guys reminder that all games must be started by 4 PM today (CST). Please report results to me by 5 PM at the latest so there's as little downtime as possible between rounds. Also remember that we are all playing two matches today (unless you already played one, in which case you're just playing the one).

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys reminder that all games must be started by 4 PM today (CST). Please report results to me by 5 PM at the latest so there's as little downtime as possible between rounds. Also remember that we are all playing two matches today (unless you already played one, in which case you're just playing the one).
wait u think ppl are gonna be free, the weekend/sunday leading up to christmas, to play TWO games a day around work or family arrangements?

cute.

UncleSam

Leading this village
If people aren't free then get a sub, that's what the communal sub rule was created for. I have a lot of experience with tournaments and if we delay games because one person can't make it then we will never play any games.

If you know in advance you won't be there then A. tell your team captain and B. try to find a suitable (ie lower ranked) replacement.

It seems like there is little reason for the second game to have to happen at 5 CST. It may make more sense for game 1 to need to start by 4 PM CST (can happen any time earlier in the week) and game 2 to be done by say, Wednesday or something to allow for the next matchups and ample time to play game 1 of the next week.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It seems like there is little reason for the second game to have to happen at 5 CST. It may make more sense for game 1 to need to start by 4 PM CST (can happen any time earlier in the week) and game 2 to be done by say, Wednesday or something to allow for the next matchups and ample time to play game 1 of the next week.
The problem is that there must be a designated time or else there's no fallback option if teams 'can't meet up'. Sorry but I don't trust teams to schedule for themselves without conflicts coming up. I'd rather force teams to find substitutes than have the games not be played at all.

If teams come up with a time to reschedule in advance of the scheduled time, then I will allow it so long as the matches happen today.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh current standings
EVISCERATION NATION Mk.II (Walrein) - 1 W 0 L
Premade Kryptonite (UncleSam) - 1 W 0 L
d 0ffici4l r0ster of TSM! (z0m(no g)OG ;_;) - 1 W 0 L
10 Game Chat Restriction (Lavos Spawn) - 0 W 0 L
Team LightWolf (LightWolf) - 0 W 0 L
Can we pls Trade Eo (yohoE) - 0 W 1 L
Team Jenzo (Jenzo) - 0 W 1 L
Team Starbloom (Starbloom~) - 0 W 1 L

Will update with round two once I talk to LightWolf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)