Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I can't believe I didn't get drafted. All this back and forth between me and managers... and at the end of the day, you all fuck me. But honestly? I don't care. My boys were with me this entire time. Shout-outs to them for reals... Y'all will see me in the farm league.

(makeup) A13X ABR Adamant Zoroark Akanthis Amaroq AmountingSilver Animus Majulous ANTEMORTEM Anttya Arcanine is Regal Arcticblast Arifeen Asuya atomicllamas Aurious average fella Bad Ass begin again billymills BLINGAS bludz blunder BrandonBeast bro fist bugzinator Can-Eh-Dian canasian cannibal Career Ended Cased cdumas Century Express Ceres Chandon Cheek Pouch chimpact Christo The Gr8 Clearly Cloud Strife Cobalion. Colchonero Confide. cookie Cowboy Dan Cranham Da Pizza Man dark deadfox081 Death God Anubis Deathly ♛The King DeathxShinigami dekzeh Delta 2777 Detective Barricade Digital Sound dingbat Disenchanted Disjunction DittoCrow Do A Bibarel DoesntKnowHowToPlay Dominatio Dragonzen Drake'sProdigy DrReuniclus e7e eeveefan Escavalier Esteemed User Ginku Euphonos Expert Evan faint fairytale Feliburn Finchinator Fineonbae Fireburn fitzy72 fleggumfl Flying Kebap FookMi? Funbot28 Gale Wing Srock gene Germain GlassGlaceon GOAO. GradeAGarchomp Groovy groudon GrumpyGungan HANTSUKI HelenTheHero Heysup Hikari HJAD Hklgnd Hogg Huston HYDRO IMPACT Hyogafodex Ice Tea idiotfrommars Iggy Azalea iGlack imsosorrylol innovamania internet IronBullet Isa Its_A_Random Itsuki j_hunter jacob Jaguar360 Jarii jdarden Jimmy Turtwig John76 Joltage Joshiee_boy Kableye Kalawishis Kass The Dopest♥ Kav Kiga Killah King King UU KratosMana Ksh13 kuladiamond Kushalos Lady Bug Leica Lohgock Lord Tentacruel Loukas LuckOverSkill ludicrousman Lufia Lugztina Lutra M'joe'ra Madara2stronk Mael Magnemite makiri Malekith malinowski Mambo Mamp Master Failure Matchrock Mazar MegaStarUniverse Melonz Merritt Meteordash michael Minwu Mishimono Mithril Molk Mowtom Mr.E MrAldo n10sit n1n1 Nails NananaBatman Natural Talent Nebulon_Zeta Nedor Nefask Nevermind NGMoneyIsMoney NOVED Ojama Oma Omfuga Ooraloo P Squared parpar356 Pastelle PDC phil Piscean PK-Kaiser PocketTrigger PokèManiac Livio Posho Prankster. PresidentLatios pretzel987 Psynergy Quaggster QueenOfLuvdiscs R0ady Rainman Legends Raseri Rattled Snakes Recreant Regnite reiku Rewer reyscarface Rhythms rob. Rocxidi rubsomebacononit Rumrunner rural Sam Sanger Zonvolt Sapientia Scienceandreligion Serapis Serpi386 Shad0wBlazze Shadow_Sneak Shame That Shaneghoul shartruce shaymin shinyskarmory shui3 SilentVerse SilverReaper21 Sir Kay sirDonovan Sken SlaySlenderDragon XD Squawkerz Star. Starmei Steve Angello stg Stratos sugarhigh Sweep Syncrasy Tachycardia Talenheim teal6 tehy Temporaryanonymous Teremiare Texas Cloverleaf Thatwackycruton The Dutch Plumberjack the pugilist The Wanderer The_Chaser theurbandear TheyCallMeAdolf Thisbemyalt Timbuktu Tressed Trickster TUO TV-Rocka Twix TyVip UltiMario undisputed Updated Kanto uragg Usernamesarestupid Vengeance417 Vubon vzxt Waluigi The Anime Welli0u Wind Ice Winter's Howl Wooly Ampharosite Xia xtra$hine xVarsity Yilx yungstef ZoroarkForever

Disappointed127590

Banned deucer.
K, just gonna come out and post this... probably gonna receive alot of hate, but that's why I'm using an alt

My name is.. Well, it doesn't matter what my name is, I basically represent every high skilled Pokemon player who didn't get drafted in SPL because they weren't popular enough or didn't suck the dick of high profile players. But you can call me Neo I guess, if you have to.

Yeah, Im one of those guys. The names you don't here about. The players who might be skilled, even moreso than such Tournament mainstays as CTC, gr8astard and Bad Ass, who btw are only skilled because they got lucky and have friends willing to ghost for them. The guys with a heart of gold and yeah they have alot of blood and sweat put in to the game, but that doesn't mean they can't get down and groovy with it. So if they don't get drafted they think well I'll just have to work harder and I'll get drafted next year, but enough is enough and you've got to draw a line somewhere. Because what they don't know is that no matter how hard they work or how good they get at the game, it's not gonna get them anywhere, all that matters in the end is how popular you are, cuz SPL is a popularity contest.

What? Didnt catch that, let me repeat.

SPL. Is. A. Popularite contest.

I understand that unless people know about you then their not going to pick you for their teams, but I'm not exactly an unknown. I'm close friends with the likes of blarajan, who is a worse player than me, sorry bro, but it's true. And trust me if you knew my real username, you would know how skilled I am. Infact here are some players I'm definitely more skilled than who got drafted because of popularity/dick sucking.

ABR : I was pretty shocked when I saw that he got drafted and yeah even though some people consider him a good player, when you look at the latest records and see the losses it will probably change your mind, this guy has tried to counterteam me in the past and lost pretty hard despite being ghosted. Just an all-round slimy person, not even a good player and he got drafted because he is closed friends with his manager, I think we can all agree.

Laurel : Well what can I say haha, it's freaking Laurel. Need I say more?

BLINGAS : Classic case of popularity/dicksucking resulting in getting drafted, BLINGAS initially got all his popularity by pretending to be a girl, and after that it was just a matter of getting slightly good at pokemon, which is easy to do if you have as many orbiters willing to ghost you as he does.

I could go on but what's the use, hell you can probably come up with 5 more examples yourself. Probably even 10 more if you knew my real username. I don't want to sound like a whiner but when you have such people who use cronyism and corrupt techniques to draft their friends and deny promising players the chance to prove themselves, then it's a real problem for the future of Pokemon.You might laugh, you might hurl insults at me, You can silence my voice but you can't stop all of us, and some day we will have our say. Thanks for reading.

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
K, just gonna come out and post this... probably gonna receive alot of hate, but that's why I'm using an alt

My name is.. Well, it doesn't matter what my name is, I basically represent every high skilled Pokemon player who didn't get drafted in SPL because they weren't popular enough or didn't suck the dick of high profile players. But you can call me Neo I guess, if you have to.

Yeah, Im one of those guys. The names you don't here about. The players who might be skilled, even moreso than such Tournament mainstays as CTC, gr8astard and Bad Ass, who btw are only skilled because they got lucky and have friends willing to ghost for them. The guys with a heart of gold and yeah they have alot of blood and sweat put in to the game, but that doesn't mean they can't get down and groovy with it. So if they don't get drafted they think well I'll just have to work harder and I'll get drafted next year, but enough is enough and you've got to draw a line somewhere. Because what they don't know is that no matter how hard they work or how good they get at the game, it's not gonna get them anywhere, all that matters in the end is how popular you are, cuz SPL is a popularity contest.

I understand that unless people know about you then their not going to pick you for their teams, but I'm not exactly an unknown. I'm close friends with the likes of blarajan, who is a worse player than me, sorry bro, but it's true. And trust me if you knew my real username, you would know how skilled I am. Infact here are some players I'm definitely more skilled than who got drafted because of popularity/dick sucking.

ABR : I was pretty shocked when I saw that he got drafted and yeah even though some people consider him a good player, when you look at the latest records and see the losses it will probably change your mind, this guy has tried to counterteam me in the past and lost pretty hard despite being ghosted. Just an all-round slimy person, not even a good player and he got drafted because he is closed friends with his manager, I think we can all agree.

BLINGAS : Classic case of popularity/dicksucking resulting in getting drafted, BLINGAS initially got all his popularity by pretending to be a girl, and after that it was just a matter of getting slightly good at pokemon, which is easy to do if you have as many orbiters willing to ghost you as he does.

I could go on but what's the use, hell you can probably come up with 5 more examples yourself. Probably even 10 more if you knew my real username. I don't want to sound like a whiner but when you have such people who use cronyism and corrupt techniques to draft their friends and deny promising players the chance to prove themselves, then it's a real problem for the future of Pokemon.You might laugh, you might hurl insults at me, You can silence my voice but you can't stop all of us, and some day we will have our say. Thanks for reading.
:mad:

SPL Drama is even better than SPL itself, rofl

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

l-o-fucking-l.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)