Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Classiest player benefits include a guaranteed 9-week-only contract

Qualities the Ruiners look for in a player: the game you're best at can't be pokemon

McMeghan will need spinal realignment surgery after this season on the Bigs

Falcons bought a SCRIPTER

BKC took the thread title too literally and just drafted the best memers

Tigers went around digging up a bunch of graves and drafting the corpses

Cryonicles decided english speakers are overrated

More than a little internal Conflict coming soon to Sharks near you

Raiders are under administrative investigation for raiding the draft dumpster

I'd like to dedicate this year's free trophy to all the managers out there who made the Wolfpack season sweep possible. awoo.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
The days of Gabite are counted though, with the Sand Veil possible ban or clause or something.

Y'all might want to make the auction more user friendly next time, I felt like a registered sex offender and/or a pedophile for lurking in an irc channel
Then again this is smogon

You're right, next time Zebraiken should resist the urge to set modchat so that everyone could have the opportunity to meme and commentate on the draft. Because that would be more inclusive and user-friendly!
I was thinking more along the lines of using facebook instead of myspace

Nice meme though!

I was thinking more along the lines of using facebook instead of myspace

Nice meme though!
Frequent #splauction next time; that channel was extremely active during this year's draft and has what you're looking for. It might be cool if Facebook promoted the SPL auction next year if they didn't do that this year though.

Just wanna say im sick of some of the people here. I said beforehand that if i'm not on the scooters ill be willing to get tournament banned and not show up for spl. These cunts promised me and decided not to spend much on me while they spend 24k on someone like cbb ( no offense man ). Its actually disappointing. To make matters worse, i love you vince and i hate to do this. Your one of my oldest friends but i never really wanted to play spl till i saw bro fist. Dont take this personally. Also i had a brief convo with valentine he seems like a really cool guy so its not about you either. I wake up and I see that im on the same team as seeme. And that i have to spend 9 weeks with him on the channel. I told them not to get seeme. I also clearly told them im only interested in playing bw and dpp. What do they go and do? Buy shoka and fakes and tv rocka. I honestly dont know what to say to that. I dont know if its possible but please return the money they spent on me and let them invest on someone else cause i dont think ill play spl. I dont even have time. Also take whatever measure you have to take but i hope its not severe because I dont feel like i deserve it. Sorry and good luck to cryonicles.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
EHM

Just to clarify:

If people are too naive and took my post seriously. I was just kidding. Now shut the fuck up. Even if I meant it I never threatened to be a cancer. I just pointed out that I have a history of being one.

If you're still too dumb: I will do my utmost not to be a cancerous entity for whatever SPL team i play for. That being said, every single SPL i participated in I've never changed, It was just a matter of which manager can stand me and handle me. I don't know if people are too busy to go and look up the multiple things i did to BKC ( My manager ) in SPL 5 but it will show you that I've done terrible things to the poor man, but he still took it. I was teammate of the year for scooters :)

That's because my boy overlooked my aggressive nature, trolling tendencies, short temper and took a chance on me. In return he got an abundance of pokemon assets such as team building for multiple tiers, someone who can provide a good vibe in the channel and ensure energy and activity in it and most importantly someone who wins you games and one of the greatest to ever play the game of pokemon.

I'm sure people from SPL 5 will be scattered to other teams, people such as PDC and Dice and even Vinc. Ask them how i was during SPL 5. I did the same things people in the past have dubbed me a cancer for. I got angry over being haxed in test games ( I will surely do that in the future ). I will troll from time to time ( That's just me ). The one thing I will ensure I won't do is throw games, leak teams, or do anything to harm my teams chances in the tournament. So take what I just said as you will.
I guess he didn't lie, when he said he won't throw games or leak teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)