The True DPP UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
substitute wrote a message on my wall, i responded, nothing since

won with annoying luck on my favor, ggwp

edit: jk i used illegal mon, he wins/we play again, up 2 him

Last edited:
won with annoying luck on my favor, ggwp

edit: jk i used illegal mon, he wins/we play again, up 2 him
Thanks for the honesty. You both used an illegal Pokemon, you used Dugtrio and he used Milotic. I see no point in disqualifying you both, so it will be a rematch. Let me know if you can't make the deadline in time. Rewer Marshall.Law

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
opp didnt show up for time, and hasnt been on since yesterday at 4 AM gmt -5 when our scheduled time was yesterday at 8 PM Gmt -5 so activity

idk if i can play the rest of this tour though due to vacation, if i do not have access to wifi just let my opp sub in for me :d

Decisions post:
If you have problems with a decision, protest as soon as possible. The later you are, the less likely it willl help. I have not yet done the coinflips so you can protest (asap! if I flip it's done) if you want to and not risk a 50/50.

Forfeits
Rewer
vs Marshall.Law - Although I named it a rematch, Marshall gave Rewer the win.
We Three Kings vs Oglemi - We Three Kings gave Oglemi the win.
Kotori vs Fortune - Kotori gave Fortune the win.

Activity wins
Isa
vs Pat Labor - Pat Labor failed to reply to Isa's VM.
CanadianWifier vs slurmz - It seems CW missed the scheduled time. slurmz might go on vacation for the rest of the tour but I'll sub in an unused sub in that case.

Coinflips
choolio vs Shiny Girl - Lot of miscommunication. No concrete scheduled time.

Extensions
~GreenCore vs Shrug - Although they both missed a schedule time (or so it appears), they were both subbed in late, so an extension is fair. Please don't forget this again or I will have to coinflip.
DKFirelord vs fatty - fatty was subbed in, but didn't reply to his opponent's recent VM. Try to get it done asap.
Heysup vs SparksBlade - As seen on Heysup's wall.
rozes vs Rayzark - rozes/metaphysical had his/her wall blocked when both got subbed in (iirc) so I can't check VM activity. I'll give rozes the benefit of the doubt.

Round 2 will be going up soon. (If a mod can lock this thread once R2 goes up, that would be great)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)