Fluke's Battle Temple - Free Battle Ready Pokemon Inside - Status: Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it sniped again x 3

Pokemon Wanted: Mawile, redeposited a lvl 23 Magnemite
IGN: Sigma

Pokemon Wanted: Rotom-W, deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite
IGN: Xemnas

Mega thank you because I found the mega stone for thank you. XP

Last edited:
Put up a level 22 Magnemite on GTS for the Milotic. Thank you and sorry for the trouble caused.

IGN: Sapphire

PS: That sounds like an enjoyable trip. It seems like a nice place to go to!

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Deposited another lvl 1 Magnemite for Talonflame this time, thanks dude
IGN: Infernape11
msg: Fluke

edit: was sniped, deposited a second, was sniped, so deposited a third that was there last time i checked kek
how come people just happen to have extra lvl91+ mons D: and i mean, they don't even have good ivs/natures/abilities smh

edit again: sniped another THREE TIMES fml, hopefully the most recent one is still there >_>

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Hey, Fluke! I deposited a level 18 Magnemite for the Rotom-W! My IGN is Jonathan, my location is Greece and my message is: "Fluke"
Edit: First got sniped, deposited a lvl 22 JAP one.

Last edited:
Hey Fluke! I deposited a female level 13 Bagon with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Talonflame. My in-game name is Ivan

Thank you very much!

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 6 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Greninja. My in-game name is Kenny.

Hi, I deposited a level 1 Heracross on the GTS with the message Fluke asking for a Dragonite(Extremespeed is a pain to get), it's okay it's not a Magnemite, right? My IGN is Cowless.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a female level 13 Bagon with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Talonflame. My in-game name is Ivan

Thank you very much!
Hi, I deposited a level 1 Heracross on the GTS with the message Fluke asking for a Dragonite(Extremespeed is a pain to get), it's okay it's not a Magnemite, right? My IGN is Cowless.
You both HAVE to deposited a magnemite, no question asked or he will not give you your Pokemon. :3

"Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 22 Magnemite with the message "LEVEL 22 MAGZ. My in-game name is ricky." Can i get the poison heal Gliscor with poison heal as the ability

Someone actually sniped my Magnemite, so I put in another one. Level 25, Fluke as the message, asking for a lvl. 91 or higher Dragonite.

Hey Fluke, I deposited a Magnemite earlier, but realized that I set it traded only for a Rotom, and not a Rotom-Wash. As I've never seen a Rotom Wash before, what do I enter in the "What Pokemon?" section of the GTS? Do I put Rotom-W? Rotom-Wash? or Rotom-Wash? Sorry about my ignorance.

Hey bro! Is this still on? If yes, can I get one of your GRENINJA?
I have deposited a LVL 30 Female
Frillish in the GTS asking for the Greninja | Sorry, couldnot find a Magnemite | Thanks bro! | Ign is Avaneesh and my message is fluke. | Love these giveaways! | Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Fluke, I deposited a Magnemite earlier, but realized that I set it traded only for a Rotom, and not a Rotom-Wash. As I've never seen a Rotom Wash before, what do I enter in the "What Pokemon?" section of the GTS? Do I put Rotom-W? Rotom-Wash? or Rotom-Wash? Sorry about my ignorance.
I have a Rotom-Wash so I guess I could answer this for you. Getting a Rotom is alright, because you can switch the form in Professor's Birch's Lab in Littleroot Town (ORAS) or the 2/F of Professor Sycamore's Lab in Lumiose City (XY). It also comes with Hydro Pump upon switching forms.

Hope that helps! :)

Hey bro! Is this still on? If yes, can I get one of your GRENINJA?
I have deposited a LVL 30 Female
Frillish in the GTS asking for the Greninja | Sorry, couldnot find a Magnemite | Thanks bro! | Ign is Avaneesh and my message is fluke. | Love these giveaways! | Thanks
I think you trade only when we have a magnemite but I cannot seem to find one even after searching for hours in my AS copy. I took it down thinking you skipped me but I might deposit again if I can find a magnemite. I had put up the Frillish there since 3 days, please let me know quickly since I am about to join another giveaway soon.
Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)