2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srsly though nice Hiddink cameo. The players sure did their earnest to convince him that theirs is not a sinking ship. Hopefully when he does get appointed, he will please them well otherwise they'll start to play badly again to get him sacked by end of season :)

As for LvG, it's better to leave on your own terms, just saying.

Edit: Aaaaaand it's official now. Hiddink is the new Chelsea coach.

Last edited:
Ancelotti is going to Bayern, Guardiola is going to Man City, Mourinho is going to Man Utd, Pellegrini maybe to Chelsea or Real Madrid? But probably retiring. Gotta love a manager merry-go-round.

Getting schooled by Watford. Seriously hope they got some scolding off from Klopp, who looked really pissed today. No cohesion, no spirit, no desire, no quality. I don't know what to expect anymore. At least it shuts some deluded fans and idiot moaners (those saying Bogdan is a better keeper, for instance) up.
Reinforcements is needed but they need time and the team doesn't look capable of anything at the moment. Very worrying.

Odion Ighalo I am pretty sure has a higher percentage of his team's goals than any other player in the premier league this season. Also Granit Xhaka got sent off again, this time for kicking someone in the ass (actually), third time this season he's gotten his marching orders. M'Gladbach still pulled off the win which was cool though.

Getting schooled by Watford. Seriously hope they got some scolding off from Klopp, who looked really pissed today. No cohesion, no spirit, no desire, no quality. I don't know what to expect anymore. At least it shuts some deluded fans and idiot moaners (those saying Bogdan is a better keeper, for instance) up.
Reinforcements is needed but they need time and the team doesn't look capable of anything at the moment. Very worrying.
I told you this period would end. You judge Klopp based on the players he brings in and his results come next year

This can't be a LVG team, players are tens of meters apart, you only had to see Martial drowning in Stoke defenders with no one to pass to see that, Depay being the usual passing too low and aimlessly and then replacing Rooney with another useless player with one gimmick (I'm pretty sure the whole league has caught up on his act now).

LVG should resign and find another team in which he can retire with his head held high, Man U need an enforcer who ain't afraid of kicking asses out.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Why didn't Costa or Hazard step up to take that??? Fucking Oscar, scores one and thinks he's fucking Penaldo smh No Costa against the cunts either, just fucking great. Well, at least Kane scored two to give me twenty points.

^ Thought it was strange too as Costa was on a hattrick there.

Anyway, we beat the mighty Leicester so I'm happy as we need points desperately. Gutted for Origi though but Benteke got a little confidence boost with that goal. (stupid miss at the end though)

LvG did clear out huge chunks of the team... and this is his fault, play style is useless, dominant formation currently in the leagues is 4-4-2, erm.. yea we don't play 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)