Bleach Discussion Thread

thats just an underlying issue with how aging works/doesn't work in bleach. We don't know really how it works. Not really a plothole

So wait...that last chapter was birdman getting blow apart and semi-defeated? Da fuq.

Nice to see Izuna back, and still with that very nasty looking wound too.

Really Kubo? You bring back Kira, the character nobody cares about and a vice captain?

I really don't know what I am disappointed about the most, Kira being back and kicking the ass of the guy who almost killed Shunsui while in bankai (aka the Captain Commender) or that Aizen was left behind on his chair while everyone else went to the Soul Palace or maybe that another Sternritter uses a cliché statement related about his power similar to Assnot, that Fat Guy with the diaper or the Visionary.

Well, as kenpachi would probably think, just time to cut harder. So basically the M is a conversion buff, is it continual or can they just inflict more damage to beat him to a point he can't convert it? Or maybe they have to do something stupid to incapacitate him like tickling him.

What I don't get is he says he's used the M before, but Oetsu one-shotted him whereas Byakuya's killing blow just made him hulk out more. Though I guess it's because he's "empowered" now.

Andddddd... the main character got beaten OFF SCREEN!!! (I'm starting to like bleach)

Also nice to see my babe Yoruichi in action again, I hope she kill the crap of this guy, Yoruichi rules German New World drools.

And what with all this desmenbered Soul king? and why those parts now follow Yuha Bach? also if the soul king WAS almighty why he split himself? or was not he? Anyway the lore is getting more interesting than the fights.... nice job kubo.

Well that is interesting, like sidfrid said the lore more than the fights. Gerald being the Soul King's heart is new, and it does make you wonder why they follow the son instead of the...former main body? And why others like his right hand still split off but were ultimately loyal to him still. Also interesting that Lille is both the newest elite sternritter and the leader, and that he and death dude were bestowed powers, but not the soul king body parts.

But yeah, the actual fighting part is sucking, Gerald is just in giant form and Ask-whatever obviously isn't dead since it took Oetsu more than 1 shot to kill him even.

I love Askin (no homo). He is such a chill guy and does not use his ability to his full potencial because he had coffee.
Nice to see Yoriouchi (I still can't spell her name) to fight again...if only she had her Zanpakto...I want to know what kind of ability her has.

This is really getting dump with all the last minute flashbacks of characters we have never get to known or their last minute deus ex machina powers. Is this going to happen with Momo and Shinji as well?

I also found this article which explains why Bleach isn't as good as it could have been, considering it has a lot of good action in the last arc.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-11-06/whatever-happened-to-bleach/.95031
This sums it up well. Bleach used to be interesting and what happened mattered and we cared. Now it is a bunch of pointless fights, random power ups, and everything seem to happen for no reason.

Kira being brought back is utterly ridiculous. No one cares about him, he was never relevant, everyone assumed he was dead. Now he is back and apparently singlehandedly deals with Lille/Birdman with his shikai. Losing his halo cannot have been so devastating.

Kira beat Lille. Not Aizen. Not Tsukishima. Not even Fullbring guy with the clock. Kira. Fuck you Kubo.

Seems like the siblings are screwed. I have the feeling that Soi Fon will appear next chapter or at least in this fight.

This year bleach wasn't really that interesting IMO. I already forgot if there was anything worth mentioning. I would say Kyoraku's Bankai but that was so underwhelming that it went to the background for another deus ex machina power.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Jump is on the New year's break, we probably wont' get any new chapters until next week

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Golden Week I think it's called but Chou will probably call me out
Yeah, sorry man... Golden Week is in April/May. However, New Years is probably the biggest Japanese event besides Obon in importance, so it doesn't surprise me JUMP is taking off (still disappointing though)

So who else would rather see the vizards take out miracle boy instead of boring lil toshiro?
Don't worry, he will most likely get one shotted next chapter...or the one after, if the next chapter isn't filler with Hitsugaya running towards the giant Sternritter thinking about the time he was a zombie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)