ORAS Swiss [Round 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Contacted bkc on wednesday. Due to timezone difference, sometime on weekend would have been the best time to play, but he said that he was unavailable this weekend, and my morning on friday would be best for him, which was gonna be very difficult for me, so we weren't able to play.

Activity i guess

Alright this is an Activity post. I have let -Snow know that I work overnight shifts here in the US. He keeps asking me to play at times that I must get my sleep at if I work the previous day. There is a large enough window of time that should allow both of us to play. When I got back from work this morning I told him to meet me in 4 hours which would be 8:00 pm his time. Snow has not let me know what keeps him so busy around this time that he keeps neglecting to play. I asked him yesterday also if he could play around this time and he waited until I was asleep to show up. Today the same thing, he asks me to play at 4:30 pm my time, which would again force me to cut into my sleep time like I have done for my last 3 opponents. To be honest, I feel like this guy is johning me. My last couple of opponents with similar time zones at least let me know why they couldn't play at certain times. This guy just pops up at times he knows I will not be around at makes it look like he's "trying" to play.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Could we obtain an extension? D: i was pretty busy these days, and the only times I could play was too late for my oppo.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
my opponent said he could possibly play today but said if he was busy he'd give me the win (check his wall) so activity

Lost to a very bad team by trying to be cute and bring something Im not familiar with and also forgot rocks on one of my mons. But hey gg to you -Snou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)