The True DPP UU Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The True DPP UU Tournament

The Fourth Generation tiers haven't been touched since the release of Black & White in 2010. That is not to say the metagame hasn't changed: several Pokémon have increased or decreased in popularity especially in OU. DPP OU is still a very popular tier, as one of the three tiers in Smogon Tour. Because of this, the DPP UU tier is a bit off with some Pokémon in OU getting too much usage for UU and Pokémon that should drop if you look at their OU usage but won't. So here is finally a DPP UU tournament where the UnderUsed tier is updated!

Here is the list of changes (based on DPP OU Smogon Tour usage stats from the last three months, weighted excluding once BL Pokémon):

-
Clefable

-
Dugtrio

-
Milotic

-
Nidoqueen

-
Venusaur

+
Dusknoir
+
Electivire
+
Jolteon
+
Mamoswine
+
Tentacruel
+
Umbreon
+
Vaporeon

Tournament rules:
  • Tournament rules
  • DPP OU - 1v1
  • Best of 1
  • Generation 4
  • Using an OU (or BL) Pokémon other than the 7 mentioned above will result in disqualification, and so will using one of the 5 UU Pokémon listed above
  • Single Elimination
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, unless both players agree on another simulator with correct Generation 4 mechanics
  • Sending or posting replays aren't mandatory, but it is highly recommended in case of a dispute

Battle rules:
  • Timed Battle
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause

Matchups:

fatty vs Bughouse
slurmz vs Shiny Girl
Finchinator
vs Zepherox
Rewer vs BKC
trc vs KJ Corp
Googly vs Isa
NightFox vs Aerodactyl Legend
Heysup vs rozes
Joltage vs Cristal
Level 56 vs Laurel
Malekith
vs R0ady
NotAGymLdr vs HANTSUKI
~GreenCore vs Arifeen
Oglemi vs fleggumfl
Honor vs GOAO.
Fortune vs Sam I Yam

Note: Isa and Googly, please do not play too soon in case I have to revisit my activity decision.

Deadline:
The deadline for extensions from Round 1 is 27 december

The deadline for Round 2 is 3 January 2016!

Last edited:
didn't get a response for a long time and now im on holiday so can't play

I wanted To use a new team too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)