2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah we are fucking garbage lmao.

Pick and choose when to play. The most inconsistent squad I swear. It's hilarious.

Why didn't Costa or Hazard step up to take that??? Fucking Oscar, scores one and thinks he's fucking Penaldo smh No Costa against the cunts either, just fucking great. Well, at least Kane scored two to give me twenty points.
Probably because he had the same chance of scoring as those other two, or similar rather. He just failed to, that is all.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Probably because he had the same chance of scoring as those other two, or similar rather. He just failed to, that is all.
Bitch please, Costa took plenty of them for Atletico, he even scored one against us when they knocked us out of the UCL. Not to mention that his confidence was high having just scored two goals, he would've buried it with ease. And Hazard is easily twice the penalty taker Oscar is.

HBK

The game started promisingly but it ended as the dull, lifeless contest we were expecting. We just topped trying after the first half, like we wanted a point and nothing more. Martial needs to take some lessons from Robben, the ref saw right through his pitiful dive in the first half.

aaa.jpg

#Banter

Having said that, I hope we beat Sunderland as we're still 3 points behind Man Utd with an inferior goal difference. Plus, the points gap between us and Top 4 is widening.

HBK

As things stand, we could definitely use a recognised striker, Bamford played well when he did, wherever he went, and he *might* play a game or two while Costa serves his suspension and Remy's out but beyond that, I really don't see him being used much, if at all. There's a reason we have a bad reputation when it comes to developing young talent.
I'm just curious if you guys sell him, send him out on loan in january, or keep him with the squad to play a game or two for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)