Other The Return of the LoL - Epic Showdown of Destiny (Finals)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Round 4 Pairings:
EVISCERATION NATION Mk.II (Walrein) - 3 W 0 L Vs. 10 Game Chat Restriction (Lavos Spawn) - 2 W 1 L
Premade Kryptonite (UncleSam) - 2 W 1 L Vs. Can we pls Trade Eo (yohoE) - 2 W 1 L
d 0ffici4l r0ster of TSM! (z0m(no g)OG ;_;) - 1 W 2 L Vs. Atilla and the Huns (LightWolf) - 1 W 2 L
Team Jenzo (Jenzo) - 1 W 2 L Vs. Team Starbloom (Starbloom~) - 0 W 3 L

LightWolf's team given the activity win over Starbloom~'s team. If someone on the latter team could get in touch with me that would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I'm getting this up a bit later than I had hoped; I also would like this to be the last round before we do playoffs. I'm thinking of just having best-of-3s with the top six teams, where the top two teams get a bye in the first round. Seeding determined by record>head-to-head>combined opponent's record>pick priority.

Deadline will be next Wednesday at 4 PM CST. I'd prefer if people played their games earlier but given how difficult people found it to play over Christmas I can't imagine New Years will be any earlier. If captains could get a plan to me for when to play by this Sunday at 4 PM CST I'd appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)