CAP 21 CAP 21 - Part 12 - Sprite Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
noobiess

I think I prefer ICC's color palette on the main design (and the shiny is fine imo), but noobiess's just looks cleaner to me, especially how the body interacts with the pot and how the gooey hair was dealt with. All in all, two great efforts.

noobiess

(whose shiny sprite colors do remind me a bit of Suu, come to think of it XD)

Shame I couldn't finish my sprite submission in time, but then I would've been trounced in the voting polls anyway due to it being my first attempt at sprite work in like what, five years? Oh, well. Good luck to both entries!

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
noobiess

I just love how this one looks. Loved it from the very start. The colors are good, it's accurate, and it's nearly perfect imo.

Battle of the colorblinds! ^^

I used to shamelessly vote for myself but for a while now I try to look at the entries as objective as possible and not take into account that one is mine.
Doing that, I decided not to vote, because I don't see a clear winner. It's a tie for me.
I think both sprites are great in their own way, but both also have some flaws.
Whatever the result of the poll will be, I'm will be happy with the sprite!

Ice-cold Claws
Unfortunately, my submission couldn't be finished on time. I had stuff to do like Christmas and New Year's, as well as some homework. I'd show you guys what I had, but I only have the front base sprite on hand and it's still incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)