Other SMOGON NOMIC (PROPOSAL PHASE 18)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Izhuark, the knight of truth and chosen ruler of the promised land : [NO]
Their Imperial Magnificence Phione, Based User of a Hundred Names Which Must All Be Listed in a Spoiler Tag Following Their Name.
Envyingly trustful plainness condensational mytishchi. Palaeology extemporaneity intercolonize pivoting stevedored. Ballistocardiographic dub broad upbraid nonlogistical. Apteryx prostatectomy ganoin hellenist bandolier. Wildwood densus sitting cryptoclimate altamira. Nonfluorescent ectoparasite crawfish biaxiality achromatism. Huamuchil tetrahedral sulfurousness baccivorous flaxen. Snoopiest alcoholate nongravitation interbrain galleting. Nonrectangularity retinued custard growth guadalajara. Mishearing mesenteron rowdily preludial borden. Pulu shoran tachyphylaxia unsphered antipapism. Flagellatory medina indagated dunno untheological. Aortitis protopathic cimeliarch unfringe syntax. Melvin seurat inappreciative unreadiness blat. Davenport subimbricative nontelescoping razeed ectasis. Nonconscription airily gastrocnemian defensive quahaug. Unexempted unpurposed swinge inhibit moufflon. Tachygraph aerenchyma digitalism incloser confection. Nondepreciation sudra acknowledgedly may versified. Toilsome multimedia ornithes velating bechuanaland.
: [NO]
Proposal: The Names of the Games: [NO]

[YES] to all others

Last edited:

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Proposal: Hacking : [YES]
Proposal: Pidge : [YES]
Proposal: Amendment to Nicknames (The Laziness Amendment) : [NO]
Proposal: Paradox Victory : [NO]
Proposal: The Names of the Games : [YES]
Proposal : Death : [NO]
Proposal: MASTERMIND : [NO]

Proposal: Hacking : [NO]
Proposal: Pidge : [YES] Kinda cheep, but hey. *shrug*
Proposal: Amendment to Nicknames (The Laziness Amendment) : [NO]
Proposal: The Names of the Games : [YES]
Proposal : Death : [NO]
Proposal: MASTERMIND : [NO]

Proposal: Hacking : [YES]
Proposal: Pidge : [NO]
Proposal: Amendment to Nicknames (The Laziness Amendment) : [YES]
Proposal: The Names of the Games : [NO]
Proposal : Death : [YES]
Proposal: MASTERMIND : [YES]

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
PokeguyNXB 6 points, 10hp.
ButteredToast 16 points, 11hp.
Pidge 6 points, 10hp.
Izhuark 6 points, 10hp.
Walrein 6 points, 10hp.
Leethoof 1 points, 10hp.
Phione 6 points, 10hp.
TeToN 6 points, 10hp.

Proposal: Hacking becomes rule 12.1

Proposal: MASTERMIND becomes rule 12.2

Proposal: Amendment to nicknames (The laziness amendment) passes and will be added to rule 10.1 by acidphoenix when he updates the rules.

Proposal phase begins

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Amendment: Let's talk this out

Rule 9.5 said:
Following the end of Phase 9 (the current phase), and every 9 phases thereafter (18, 27, 36...and so on), there will be a 48 hour break in order to discuss the direction of game play moving forward. All players must post in this discussion period, or they will lose 2 Hit Points and 5 Game Points.

n, the laziness amendment is a RULE as per my interpretation

not that it really matters

if anyone has any objection feel free to complain

also LOOK I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING THE RULELIST IN JUST A MINUTE

Proposal: Legendary Items

When searching for an item, players have a 1/200 chance of instead finding one of the following items.
Vote Voider: Voids a chosen player's voting ability for one turn.
Proposal Punisher: The chosen player's proposal requires two more votes than normal to pass.
Majority Minimizer: The chosen player's proposal requires one less vote to pass.
Double Deliverer: The chosen player's vote counts for two votes.
Enemy Eliminator: The chosen player is now dead. Can be blocked by a bulletproof vest.
Code Cracker: Reveals 3 random digits of a chosen player's passcode.

Is each item 1/200 or is it a collective 1/200 chance to trigger that item and then a 1/6 chance to get a specific item from that list? Additionally I really like that proposal, but I will not vote for it with an eliminator. Too many people have died off because of inactivity for me to want to introduce anything that would see one of us dead. Especially me since I'm in the lead, and I'm sure I would be targeted unless that changed.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
My new nickname is this sentence; ignore everything I say, except what is in this sentence, unless my join date on Smogon forums is in August 2005; I vote yes on any proposal that is proposed by anyone whose join date on Smogon forums is in August 2005.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm willing to tweak the exact numbers in this proposal if popular demand wants me to do so.

Proposal: There's gold in them there hills!

All players receive 100 gold at the time of this rule's passing. Players will earn 10 gold for every rule or amendment they propose, 5 gold for each cycle in which they vote on proposals, and 25 gold for having their proposal passed. Any player who runs out of HP loses all their gold; if they are killed by another player, the killer gets this gold.

With the exception of Legendary Items, players may spend 75 gold during the action phase to purchase any item currently in the drop table. Players may only purchase one item per cycle, and they may not search for an item if they choose to purchase one.

Additionally, during the voting phase players may choose to spend 200 gold to give their proposal one additional "YES" vote.

Additionally, during the voting phase players may choose to spend 2000 gold to automatically pass their proposal. However, any player can spend 1000 gold in response to block this effect. The gold is still spent if this is blocked.

FINALLY, during the action phase, players may attempt to steal either 10 or 50 gold from another player. Each player has a base chance of 50% for the 10 gold steal to be successful against them and a 5% chance for the 50 gold steal. Each player also has a base 1x multiplier for stealing gold from others.

Proposal: Counter-Intelligence
During an action phase, instead of doing the mastermind thing, you may choose go into Counter-Intelligence mode by PMing the hosts. You will be informed, by the hosts, of the nicknames of everyone who is attempting to guess your code.

Their Imperial Magnificence Phione, Based User of a Hundred Names Which Must All Be Listed in a Spoiler Tag Following Their Name.
Envyingly trustful plainness condensational mytishchi. Palaeology extemporaneity intercolonize pivoting stevedored. Ballistocardiographic dub broad upbraid nonlogistical. Apteryx prostatectomy ganoin hellenist bandolier. Wildwood densus sitting cryptoclimate altamira. Nonfluorescent ectoparasite crawfish biaxiality achromatism. Huamuchil tetrahedral sulfurousness baccivorous flaxen. Snoopiest alcoholate nongravitation interbrain galleting. Nonrectangularity retinued custard growth guadalajara. Mishearing mesenteron rowdily preludial borden. Pulu shoran tachyphylaxia unsphered antipapism. Flagellatory medina indagated dunno untheological. Aortitis protopathic cimeliarch unfringe syntax. Melvin seurat inappreciative unreadiness blat. Davenport subimbricative nontelescoping razeed ectasis. Nonconscription airily gastrocnemian defensive quahaug. Unexempted unpurposed swinge inhibit moufflon. Tachygraph aerenchyma digitalism incloser confection. Nondepreciation sudra acknowledgedly may versified. Toilsome multimedia ornithes velating bechuanaland.
: [YES]
RULEMAKER3000 : [YES]
Pidge : [YES]
Pidge : [YES]

technically
nickname is legit since it can be typed on a standard qwerty keyboard (even for the hide tag : [/hide]). really Their Imperial Magnificence Phione, Based User of a Hundred Names Which Must All Be Listed in a Spoiler Tag Following Their Name.
thought of everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)