New Om (not my idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to dun deal bishcoff for the idea.
Its called ABCAB (ABC ABilities) where i pokemon can learn any move and have any ability as long as its shares the first letter of its name.
Examples
Sniper Sawk with Storm throw
Espeed Execadrill

obvious bans
huge/purepower is banned on pokemon with more than 80 attack
fur coat is likewise but with defense

Also there could be abcab ubers with things that would be blatantly op in the "normal" meta such as simple shell smash slaking or wonder guard whiscash.
Overall t would be a chaotic (but Fun) meta to try out the silliest things you can imagine!

Reactions: JBC

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Two things.

1. This is the wrong subforum for this type of thing. This would be better suited for the Other Metagames subforum, found here.
2. If this were in the Other Metagames subforum, you'd need approval from a moderator before you post a metagame.

I'm not sure this seems like an idea for a new and unique metagame either, because there are already existing metagames like this, like Alphabet Cup.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Yeah, Pikachuun has it right. This isn't the subforum to talk about OMs, head on over to Other Metagames for that and read their rules for how to submit a metagame. Alphabet Cup is really similar to this one lol.

Closing this.

EDIT: Getting ninja'd everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)