Tournament NU Contrabanned Tour (won by rozes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's no timezone stated, but I'm assuming the deadline is 12 am January 8th GMT - 5, as is the standard?

Last edited:
There's no timezone stated, but I'm assuming the deadline is 12 am January 8th GMT - 5, as is the standard?
yeah but ill probably be asleep so im gonna go ahead and be lenient say as long as replays are posted ill accept them a couple hours (like up to 6) late

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
two things

1. You didn't fuck up, you just kept my pairing w/ TGMD on the same line as someone else's
2. You can't keep in a brand new sub anyway, if anything someone gets a bye

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also, not that I care, but tgmd and I agreed to play today because we thought the deadline was tonight

Don't reverse the decision, but in the future you should specify "11:59 pm" the evening of instead of midnight the day after because it's confusing

u lost because they dont teach u how to play there in kazahkstan or whatever

FINALS rozes vs Ren-chon

You'll be allowed to use... Heliolisk! (cant use sprites cause tablet sucks but yeah u can use Heliolisk)

deadline is asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)