Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
http://spo.ink/splsched

so tdk and i set up a schedule, times can be edited in by anyone, having a community schedule should be great for spectators. would appreciate if people chip in missing info if they know it.

no trolls pls

edit: i think the permissions are bad, 1 sec
edit2: permissions should be good. rey and aga aren't fighting on tuesday at 69:00 PM though.

Last edited:
he meant bugz still used this against whimsiscott fishing for burn while using psyshock would have killed and still punished one of its potential switch as he didn't have resist.

praise scald :)

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lc predicts

ORAS LC: mad0ka vs Mambo - ngl, Mambo hasn't really ever impressed me too much in a serious LC match. However he is good at mons and I'm sure with the help of his team he can perform okay overall this SPL. mad0ka is the best LC player there is though (only Heysup comes close) and I don't think Mambo can win this one without a bit of luck
nigga have you SEEN the amount of prep my boi mambo has done

kid knows what madokas favorite color / food / american actor is

my boy mambo gonna represent flames and pop lucy

+Masterclass: poor go10
+Masterclass: if only he knew how bkc played vs rusty ole zak91
+Masterclass: or when i got on as laurel alt
+Masterclass: and smashed him
+Masterclass: zak literally forgot how pokemon works
+Masterclass: he spiked 4 times
+Masterclass: got crit
+Masterclass: still won
+Masterclass: LOL
+Masterclass: BKC nice one reppin modern dppers
+Masterclass: scooters lu is incredibly crap
%BKC left
+Masterclass: LOL

Even when I aint on nigga team I still make him my bitch. Get used to it scooties.. we gon walk you off the park more often

First turn crit put me on the back foot and could never regain enough momentum to stand a chance, well played waters, gg

rip 11-0 but gg op, he played his advantage well

just to explain why i let vull take a stone edge:

1) i've never seen stone edge archen ever, it always uses rock slide, and accordingly i thought i could take the hit with enough hp for stealth rock to still counter foongus
2) if he switched to vanha there predicting the hippo i was in a horrible spot

losing the foongus counter there was huge, which definitely put a lot of pressure on me that op did a great job taking advantage of.

fun match, sorry to start the season off with an L sharks, but we can take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)