Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Won GG, sorry for the critical, made my life easier but i cld of won without it b/c regice is heavily invested in atk (would of left blisy on like 10%-20%ish, + i had 2 other booms alive at dat pt)
Pana i like your team a lot, hariyama is a good pkmn however u shd use cross chop :)

Last edited:

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I figure I'll predict the other ADV games, just b/c I want boasting rights when I'm right for all 4.

dekzeh vs undisputed - undis will bring something slower, brutus will counterstyle with a cool build and win comfortably.
Fakes vs Floppy - Fakes will be one of the breakout stars in ADV, trust. I can see him with one of the best records this season. Sadly, I don't see gorg doing much vs anyone this SPL, even with BKC input.
Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin - This one was the hardest to predict, my guess is that Jabba will bring something balanced /slower with spikes that's perhaps a bit stall weak, but GS will bring typical sand offense, and Jabba will have the edge in matchup.
McMeghan vs Veteran In Love - it's dependent on VIL's preparation level, but I think he'll win here. 8-1 was the biggest fluke of last season - McM is really good in both builds and fighting but he's not Jesus like you guys are making him out to be, and if there's someone to show him up it's VIL (or me).

Also, KACAW !

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
WhiteQueen How to get likes? I need help bby, will pay monE, thx.
Post pictures of yourself next to the Statue of Liberty, Christ the Redeemer, the Taj Mahal, etc. Make sure to filter all the pimples on your face out if they are visible.

Update your relationship status from single to "in a relationship" or "married."

Tell the world your dog is sick and you need their prayers. Grandma would work even better, but don't do that unless she's sick for real. Otherwise you're just a bad person.

Wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. and let them know how thankful you are about everything.

Humble brag about being accepted to Duke, Harvard, etc.

#prayforparis, #lovewins, #blacklivesmatter, etc.

You're welcome, nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)